Thread: HITENA

HITENA

Anyone on here ever use their thread? I've placed an order for some burgundy metallic to try and match some trim rings between my split grips on the latest rod I'm building. The red metallic I bought for this rod just isn't matching closely enough. Hitena's color offerings seem to be much wider than any I've seen anywhere else.

2. Member
    They make nice thread, positive recommendations from builders who have used it for better than two years. Other color matching can be done at your local sewing centers. They will have many brands of metallic embroidery thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonplugger1 View Post
    They make nice thread, positive recommendations from builders who have used it for better than two years. Other color matching can be done at your local sewing centers. They will have many brands of metallic embroidery thread.
    Interesting!

Their thread is great. It actually does stretch the way they claim it does, and the metallics are way easier to work with than any others I've ever used. Just note that their diameters are thinner than most others. For example, their size A is probably half the diameter of ProWrap A, particularly the colorfast ProWrap (maybe even less than half the diameter of colorfast ProWrap).
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34