Motel/Hotel recommendation for LaCrosse with bassboat?

I'm looking to book something for 2022 . I'm booking for next years BFL Regional in October. I'm concerned about a lot of boats in the area and a lack of battery charging outlets. Looking on the birds eye view on sites I can't find a place I'm sure I could run an extension cord from my room to my boat. Suggestions please?
    Rob Campbell - (2015) 21 Skeeter Fxi

2. Member
    Whenever I have stayed there I have used the Days Inn on french island. Usually just have to run a 100' cord from the room out to the parking lot. Or I back up in a spot next to the room and unhook and park beside that boat.

The AmericInn is another I usually see a lot of boats at and I think they have some outlets on the lamp posts in the Parking lot (don't quote me on that)
    Fish have fins, they swim

Quote Originally Posted by PJ-Rohlf View Post
    Whenever I have stayed there I have used the Days Inn on french island. Usually just have to run a 100' cord from the room out to the parking lot. Or I back up in a spot next to the room and unhook and park beside that boat.

The AmericInn is another I usually see a lot of boats at and I think they have some outlets on the lamp posts in the Parking lot (don't quote me on that)
    Thank you. I will check that out.

Safe Landing motel in Stoddard was a popular spot for the guys that fished the MLF Championship event back in August.

5. Member
    And there is Waters Edge in Stoddard also.
    They treated us well when we where in the "Vacation Home"

6. Member
    I know you said hotel/motel, but personally I've found that if you can find a reasonable Airbnb or VRBO that nearly always works better with the boat. If you pick a highly rated one with good reviews, and ask the owner about parking a boat with access to electricity, you can find situations where the boat is safe, you don't have to share power, and accommodations that are more roomy besides. I've used that option at least 3 times in the LaCrosse area.

I'd also second a recommendation here for Water's Edge in Stoddard - we stayed in one of their cabins with the boat and it worked out well.

Waters Edge also has their cabins over on their private pond off the river. We stayed there recently and they were great accommodations with outside power, fire pits, and plenty of parking.

Reservations made at Waters Edge. Thank you!