2013 Z9. LP 80 Bullett Acuator issue Tie Down Mfg

Just got this boat. The acuator is no longer made I’m told and the master cylinder rebuild kits are so old that 2 I have received have seals leaking. Supplier tells me it happens with these because the parts are old and no longer made. Has anyone converted the swing arm/acuator to something newer that could get me out of this situation. I’ve contacted Tie Down (actuator) sent Tracker Marine emails, and have voice mails on BP /Tracker. Just thought in meantime I’d mention it here. Pretty sure someone experiencing this predicament.
    I’m not mechanically inclined, shop does the work, but I’d take any suggestions
    thanks

2. Member
    I just got one in May or June through a Tracker dealer. TR185983 or B412 were the part numbers on the box. Maybe give that a try?
    2020 Nitro Z21 Mercury 250 Pro XS 4S
    12" Atlas Hydraulic
    Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    Solix 15, Solix 12, Solix 10
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 Ipilot Link

3. Member
    Thanks.. just talked to Orlando BP, confirmed 40 in their Missouri whse. 2-3 weeks to get it.. I guess issue still is what happens when they are gone? Guess no choice but to order.��*♂️

4. Member
    Glad you got it squared away!
    12" Atlas Hydraulic

Quote Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Thanks.. just talked to Orlando BP, confirmed 40 in their Missouri whse. 2-3 weeks to get it.. I guess issue still is what happens when they are gone? Guess no choice but to order.��*♂️
    Order two.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Is that the actual actuator they have 40 of? I have the same problem with my 2016 Z21. I just replaced the master cylinder in it so I'll have to see if it starts leaking like yours have. I would think if they have the actuators they would be the same age as the master cylinder replacements, so maybe the same problem. You sure would think Tie Down would have a replacement for it that would fit.

7. Member
    The part number I gave is a kit. It comes with the coupler, master cylinder, reverse actuator, and associated pins and nuts.
    12" Atlas Hydraulic

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fish Mike View Post
    The part number I gave is a kit. It comes with the coupler, master cylinder, reverse actuator, and associated pins and nuts.
    I'll keep that in mind for my situation. Thanks for the info.

9. Member
    Sorry for delay.. yes I ordered the whole acuator last Wednesday. Had the master cylinder rebuild kit, installed it and seals were bad in it. Received a replacement which I’m going to hold on to, wait for the Acuator to get here…I sent Dexter Mfg (bought Tie Down) an email today asking if the LP80 Bullett is discontinued and if so, what is option etc. Will advise what they say, asking Tracker is a waste of time and getting someone at a Bass Pro on the phone is near impossible. If it’s bad news for us, I will let you guys know right after I order another one for a spare. Lol

10. Member
    As info Dexter replied that Model LP80 is now the LP 85 Bullett. It was changed only due to a capacity issue so in fact the 80 doesn’t exist anymore. Dexter said they are making the 85Bullett and parts and they can be bought from Mastercraft, Four Winns or Franklin with part number 48867. I don’t know these vendors or phone numbers. Dexter also said Nitro buys this also but they have their own part number. This would be for the whole acuator. Hope this clears things up.

11. Member
    As info Dexter replied that Model LP80 is now the LP 85 Bullett. It was changed only due to a capacity issue so in fact the 80 doesn’t exist anymore. Dexter said they are making the 85Bullett and parts and they can be bought from Mastercraft, Four Winns or Franklin with part number 48867. I don’t know these vendors or phone numbers. Dexter also said Nitro buys this also but they have their own part number. This would be for the whole acuator. Hope this clears things up.