Thread: Lodging Loudoun

Lodging Loudoun

Coming down for Wildcard. Any suggestions on where to stay/where to avoid in Lenoir city?

2. Member
    If launching out of the dam and you do not want to stay in Lenoir City you can check out Farragut. Have some decent hotels and a few very new ones. 37934. About a 15-20mjn drive.

3. Member
    For the LC area, most of the newer chain motel options will be around the I75 exit for Lenoir City. There are some older places as you go down 321 toward LC that usually fill up for big tx's also - "Inn of Lenoir" is one. LC is a nice little town. Can't really think of anywhere to "avoid" down there. You should have a good time.

4. Member
    Thank you both for the insight! Looking forward to the trip and a new lake.

5. Member
    Has the fish population and health increased since the introduction of bass stocked a few years back or has not enough time passed to tell a difference yet?
    2011 21xrd
    2011 250 Pro XS

6. Member
    The population is definitely there … the size on the other hand is not
    2017 Phoenix 921 PHX - 250 ProXS
    Mathew 6:34

7. Member
    I practiced for two days for wildcard. I came home this AM... That was some of the worse fishing I have experienced. Oh well, start again next year.

8. Member
    Hate that you hit it at a bad time. It's been tough for me down there about all fall. Hoping for improvement as the water cools and gets down to winter pool.