Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    Original poster.....I feel for you and your wife. It's a tough call and one only you two can make. Sad you're forced to make this choice

Thank you, sir. It’s not the most ideal situation. We live in a rural area and are only about 5 minutes from work. In order for her to find a job comparable to this she’d have to drive at least an hour. Probably the worst part is we’ll lose her healthcare about 2 months prior to birth if there isn’t a way around this.

Far more studies say what your saying is incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyeggroll View Post
    Sorry but this is terribly incorrect information. When you generate an antibody response to the virus in nature you generate a response to an unknown component of the virus. This may or may not be a component of the virus that is common amongst various different strains. However, whenever you get the current vaccine it develops an immune response against the spike protein which is indeed common across all variance and thus provides antibody protection against all non-variance. Therefore while you may have protection against the specific variant you are exposed to if you get the virus you may not have protection against other variance.

I am a doctor and my wife is pregnant and I personally administered her vaccine.

4. Member
    Here is what I will say. My wife is a Labor and Delivery RN. She has come home from work white faced in the last month to 6 weeks. They have seen quite a few mid term patients come in with covid pnuemonia. In several cases, the baby had to be delivered early and then put in the NICU so momma can be put in ICU. They have had mothers lose their babies, and babies lose their mother. Scary scary times but I would take the advice of your doctor. It is happening more and more with Delta.

5. Member
    Your personal choice obviously but I don’t feel anybody should be getting this poison. The average vaccine takes 11 years with animal testing before it gets FDA approved and by the way the one that’s approved is not even on the market think like a lawyer not a doctor this is such BS but again you need to do what you feels right for you but you’re asking peoples opinions and I say hell no! Remember the same people that brought this man-made virus here are the same ones pushing the vaccine down everyone’s throat

6. Member
    Well Covid’s up 300% of what it was a year ago and there were no vaccines back then plus how many people have natural immunity. In my opinion the vaccine is the variant and the booster will be the next variant I just recovered from Covid and fortunately for me it was nothing more than like a light cold. My neighbors on both sides of me are vaccinated and they both have Covid right now

7. Banned
    Why would anyone delete a undercover video that shows Pfizer lying. Like I said Al you will have blood on your hands for suppressing information when this is all over. No one will forget you wanted a echo chamber.

8. Member
    Well multiple doctors and medical personnel have weighed in on this post and I’m noticing a trend….then we have the friends of friends and somebody I know people…..draw your own conclusions

Well this turned into conspiracy central real quick. Cool YouTube video Bro. In God we trust, all others bring data, not highly edited political YouTube garbage

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spot-a-saurus View Post
    Well this turned into conspiracy central real quick. Cool YouTube video Bro. In God we trust, all others bring data, not highly edited political YouTube garbage
    You know these are scientists that work for Pfizer right? Whats edited? You can see them talking straight up.
    So tell me what did he say that was edited? Was it the heart issues or funding? Or the natural immunity? Tell me please.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
    Here is what the latest info from health authorities here in Australia says:

“What are the risks of COVID-19 in pregnancy?

Pregnant people with COVID-19 have a higher risk of certain complications compared to non- pregnant people with COVID-19 of the same age, including:
     an increased risk (about 5 times higher) of needing admission to hospital

 an increased risk (about 2-3 times higher) of needing admission to an intensive
    care unit

 an increased risk (about 3 times higher) of needing invasive ventilation (breathing life support).

COVID-19 during pregnancy also increases the risk of complications for the newborn, including:

 a slightly increased risk (about 1.5 times higher) of being born prematurely (before 37 weeks of pregnancy)

 an increased risk (about 3 times higher) of needing admission to a hospital newborn care unit.

Some pregnant people are more likely to have severe illness from COVID-19 compared to pregnant people without these conditions. The conditions are:
     being older than 35 years
     being overweight or obese (body mass index above 30 kg/m2)
     having pre-existing (pre-pregnancy) high blood pressure
     having pre-existing (pre-pregnancy) diabetes (type 1 or type 2).”

They published a “Decision Making Guide”, from which the above is an extract. Full version at this link
    https://www.health.gov.au/sites/defa...g-pregna_0.pdf

Isn't Australia the place that creepy video came from where the nurse said they would help you be comfortable while you were dying due to not being vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by g352nv View Post
    You know these are scientists that work for Pfizer right? Whats edited? You can see them talking straight up.
    Portions of their conversations edited together. Context matters and if you think I can’t edit any conversation to bend it for the weak minded then I’m sorry, just keep YouTubing. Especially the first guy talking about natural infection vs vaccination. He never says the vaccine is hurting or not good. But the video bends it by going straight to another guy talking about something completely unrelated about NDA for Pfizer and then being an “evil” corporation. Bring the data and screw the sound bites

Once again I'm not going to sit here cleaning up the mess over and over.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456