24p fury on zxr20

Anyone tried a 24p fury 3 blade on a zxr20. Loading yesterday I caught a rock someone threw in on the ramp. Stock 25t2 currently not runnable. Mushroomed the tips of the ears pretty bad. Going to send the T2 into Croxton. Was going to get a new one but prices on props are crazy. Goi g to blueprint the t2 as well. Probably won’t send it in till winter.

Not a fury but still a 24p, sounds like the holeshot is good but top speed is down. Would be a good spare probably if you got a deal on it.

I'm following this as well. My stock T2 will get 74mph by myself at 6100 RPMs. 71.5 tourney loaded with partner at about 6000 RPMs. Sweet spot on my jackplate is 18, anything below 15-16 and I can only get about 5800 - 5900 RPMs.

I've heard good things about the 25 Tempest on the Skeeter facebook page.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach201xl View Post

Not a fury but still a 24p, sounds like the holeshot is good but top speed is down. Would be a good spare probably if you got a deal on it.
    Thanks for the video. Do t need a deal on the fury as I already have it. Just curious if anyone has run one.

5. Member
    Does a mercury prop void the Yamaha warrranty if it slings a blade and damages lower unit?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavol64 View Post
    Does a mercury prop void the Yamaha warrranty if it slings a blade and damages lower unit?
    No.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20

7. Member
    So got to stretch it out this weekend and have some results from the 24 fury. I was getting 68.7 at 6300 RPM with JP at 10. Never raised the JP due to the RPM. Air temp was 38 degrees. Hole shot was fantastic but definitely not the best for this hull. Will work for a spare. The weekend prior I fished a tournament and had a partner and full wells and was able to run about 64. Going to keep the fury for a spare.

Good to know.