2022 Nitro Z19 three week review.

62576B02-972F-4E32-9707-29560547C564.jpeg
    I absolutely love the custom colors I went with.
    boat is rigged with 200 pro xs 4 stroke 23p fury 3 blade.
    3 5/8 PTP- 5620 RPM 63.5 mph. ( I can get more)
    2- 12” Helix all networked to minn kota ultrex ipilot link

Only complaints are- Fuel gauge does not work, rod locker door closes pretty tight due to poor alignment during install and boat trailer tongue wheel already rusting on raising/lowering slide arm.

The good- hole shot and acceleration is amazing and rides incredibly smooth. Handled well in some 4’ rollers.
    Fit and finish is good to great overall. Layout and storage compartments are perfect for me and I just love fishing out of both friends by and back of the boat. Live wells work awesome. I’m probably missing a few things but in summary, I couldn’t be more happy with my choice!

2. Member
    That is a nice looking rig you have and glad you are enjoying it. My previous boat was an 18 Z19 and it was pretty much flawless and performed as you said. I think it is one of the better values out there for that size boat, or at least was as I've not priced one after the recent price hikes. Have fun with it.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

3. Member
    If you have any complaints deal with them now. I have a horrible dealer (long story) but have bubbles on my fiberglass fenders and was talking to Bass Pro here in Pa and the service guy tried to get in covered under warranty but failed. Not his fault it is mine because I didn't and will not contact my dealer for anything. So deal with it right away.
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

4. Member
    I got the 7yr premium pro plus warranty plan on the boat and motor so I think I should be good on coverage.