Power pole limited to one function ???

I have 2- 2018 8’ blades and after a trip from Arkansas, the port blade will only take on one function from the fob and slam switch. I tried to reprogram the “down” slam switch and it worked, but then the “up” slam switch wouldn’t work. Did this 2 or three times and would only read one or the other after reprogramming but never both up and down. Odd enough though, when controlled from the app both will go down??
    Any advice to maybe get on the water this weekend yet? Thanks!!

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Try this via the Smart Phone C-Monster Application

1) Sync to the pumps and in the C-Monster app remove all remotes.
    2) On the dash switch make sure it is selected to function both pumps. This is indicated by both port and starboard LEDs lighting up when you are cycling thru port/strbd
    3) In the C-Monster app be sure the Power Pole pumps are designated to which is PORT and which is STARBOARD > If the pumps are not set program accordingly
    4) Using the C-Monster app go ahead and program the remotes.

Report back with results

3. Member
    So once I did that, nothing changed. Tried to reprogram it all again, then realized if I held both stomp switches right next to the pump, it worked. Take my hand out of the battery compartment, back to not working. Is there an antenna in the stomp switch’s?

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Sounds like the board itself is beginning to fail.

Your Power Pole is currently under warranty. If you look at the white sticker on the side of the pump motor you will see a serial number looks something like 12345-AB. This serial number can also be found on the front of the bag that the manual came in also if you take the plastic shrouds off the side of the Blades Stern bracket you will find a white sticker with that same style 12345-AB number.

I currently do not have these CM2.0 boards in stock to swap yours out. I only have CM1.0

Note this number and contact Power Pole at 813-689-9932 Ext 2

5. Member
    Thank you. I will call tomorrow . I did pull the top shroud off and there was a sticker with a date of 6-21-21. Must have already been replaced before.
    thanks again!

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Not a problem. If you have any questions feel free

Also, You may want to swap the boards from pump to pump. Try the foot switch and see if the problem follows the board... This will help diagnose. Power Pole may ask you to try this prior to shipping new aswell.

Rich 954-917-0634