Jordan bass fishing today

All I can say it the water temp was 75 when we got there. Hit 78 a cpl times and stayed about level to 75 when we left an hour ago. 4 fish total was all. Didn’t miss any fish either. Stick bait & Fritts sides was the bait but 4 fish tells you I shouldn’t even make a post. Sorry but it’s stubborn today for us. Love this lake. It’s absolutely beautiful. Sharon Harris in the morning with my friend Mike from DT’s Marine. He is getting better and that’s what’s important. Practice practice practice.

2. Member
    Glad to hear Mike is on the mend. Went earlier this week with similar results.

3. Member
    RonCat, what Eddie's saying is I have 6-7 rigged, and have tendency to switch up to much, instead of sticking with 1 bait.
    I'm always scratching for that trigger bait.������

4. Member
    Searching??

5. Mike Lamb
    We went sunday @ Jordan. Was only out for about 3.5hrs. I dont have the energy after getting out of hospital with Covid. We caught 3. I did miss few but I was just enjoying being back on the water.
    Michael Lamb
    2017 / Ranger 518c 200 Mercury Pro XS
    Raleigh, NC

Was out there Sunday too, dink fest but caught a handful. Got the new boat broke in though