Thread: Coors Light

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BasserJim View Post
    What do Coors Light and having sex in a canoe have in common?

They're both f*cking near water
    I like having sex with a girl in a canoe. That's been drinking coor light!

2. Member
    I lived on Guam (The Rock) 1955-1956. Went back T D Y Operation 44 Buck Two ferrying F-100's to R V N. Swam at NCS Beach as a kid. Last Japanese straggler gave up in 1972 figured WWII was over finally.

3. Member
    I like Coors Light.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DURASPANK View Post
    I like having sex with a girl in a canoe. That's been drinking coor light!

Quote Originally Posted by Ckfishin View Post
    Its always nice to see the pretentious beer snobs make terrible beer jokes.
    Nokidding—- 4.2% same as Miller Lite, Bud Lite

Quote Originally Posted by darryl1966 View Post
    along with michelobe ultra, watered down to much
    4.2%

7. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    4.2%
    Alcohol content ≠ flavor

Last edited by The Bass Junkie; 10-16-2021 at 08:06 AM.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Haven't drank Beer for years but have to say I'm dayum glad to have opened a Beer Thread filled with so much Hilarious Commentary and Jokes.

I also have to mention all the first hand knowledgeable reviews on a vast number of Beers so in the event Old Hoot decides to partake in one now and then I'm not a totally Beer Illiterate.

This thread was sort of like enjoying several Beers with a bunch of friends lots of laughter, great stories from the past but minus any trouble, multiple trips to the Men's Room and no Hangover.

Thanks Again to the OP along with the rest of the committee for making the First Annual BBC October Beer Fest such a fun filled event.

10. Member
    I much rather have bottled water than Coors Light. Bud Light still has some taste so when I do drink one I go with them. Only drink 1-2 per day. Trying to keep carbs and calories down and drinking beer doesn’t go really well anyway. To each his own. I really need to only drink water but as temperatures fall I just drink more coffee.

11. Member
    I like my beer cheap, weak and domestic. That said, I don’t really like beer.

I admit to drinking Corona Premier, mainly because I am fighting the battle of the bulge. Love a good Porter however.

13. Member
    Beer for the horses, Whiskey for the Men................thanks Willy

I quit drinking beer when I did the keto over a year ago (lost 30 pounds in three and a half months). I changed to straight bourbon on a big ice ball in rocks glass. I do however have a saucer at the flying saucer for drinking 200 different beers. Non of those were main stream domestic or light beers. You can call me a beer snob. I'm probally a bourbon snob too for what it's worth....

2014 Ranger RT188
    115 Merc 4s, laser II 20p
    humminbirds

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    Are they brewing it locally? Its bad enough they started making it in Florida. But it is better than Busch Light, had one of those recently and couldn't drink half the can without dumping it.
    whoa whoa whoa don’t go bringing busch light into this

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    Attachment 466245
    This is the only Guam picture I have in the hard drive but I have a bunch more , a lot of beach and flight line pics. PM me your email address and I’ll scan some of the best and send them to you.
    It looks like you were ther a long time…11 years? Had the tree snakes wiped out all the Rails (we inaccurately called them Kiwis) when you were there? I cruised around the island on Google Maps street view and it’s has really developed since I was there. High rise resorts and shops fast food restaurants. The main road into Agana, called Hagåtña now, looks more like a Dallas suburb than the little town it was.

Tons of memories of that time. We all hated being there but had the time of our life that we never forget. I was engaged to be married when I went there but wasn’t when I returned. Best favor she could have given me…. I didn’t get married until 13 years later to the real love of my life.
    Did you know my brother Louis "Bubba" Eubanks? I think he was there near the same time. He is 78 now.

17. "OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!" headhigh's Avatar
    Wow!....I didn't realize we had so many hipsters on this site. I guess American beer just isn't good enough to wash down your quinoa and kale salad.
    1998 Ranger R93
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

I used to give my oldest daughter a bad time about her drinking Coors light. Now aways the tables are turned and Coors light is my go to.
    2003 Stratos 185, Yamaha V150LTRB, Tempest Plus 25P

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    Wow!....I didn't realize we had so many hipsters on this site. I guess American beer just isn't good enough to wash down your quinoa and kale salad.
    Hey! We're the true patriots here supporting the small, American family-owned breweries while you give you money to some foreign mega corp. Besides, the real "hipsters" you mention only drink the extra hoppy IPA's. They have the flannel shirt and man buns. I drink amber ales, wheat beers and German/Czech styles.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    4.2%
    Is it not 3.2%? I thought it was here in Alabama. My dad will turn down any beer that’s not a Miller light. This weekend he mentioned Alabama used to limit beer to 3.0%. Figured that may be why so many his age drink miller light or coors?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast