2022 ZXR In Production

My 2022 ZXR is in production! Hope the supply chain and labor shortage allows it to be completed.

2. Member
    I hope so too. My ship date is October 25th for a 2022 ZXR21

3. Member
    Congratulations - hope they come in soon. It is a great boat and you will love it!

4. Member
    Coming out of an FX so a little nervous but I have only heard great things about the ZXR.

5. Member
    If you are coming out of an FX, you are going to love the ZXR!! Just open the rear hatch and you will see one huge improvement.

6. Member
    Mine went into production September 20 and a ship date of October 11. Can’t wait!!

7. Member
    Do you have room for a spare prop in the back compartment with traditional batteries?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Missedone View Post
    Do you have room for a spare prop in the back compartment with traditional batteries?
    You have room for 2 or 3 props, lots of room in the rear compartment
    2021 Skeeter ZXR21 Yamaha SHO 250
    1993 Ranger 372 Mercury 150 XR6

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtech32 View Post
    You have room for 2 or 3 props, lots of room in the rear compartment
    Thanks!

10. Member
    The supply chain got me. I am moved back to January 2022. Ouch!

11. Member
    You'll love the ZXR. I ran a borrowed fx21 for a couple of weeks while I was selling my boat. And the ZXR is better in every way in my opinion.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20

12. Member
    Looking forward to it!

13. Member
    Well you shouldn't count on January. They'll be closed over all the holidays and then some. Don't be in a rush, you won't be disappointed if they miss that mark. Just go over it with a fine tooth comb when you get it.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OK_BassBum View Post
    Well you shouldn't count on January. They'll be closed over all the holidays and then some. Don't be in a rush, you won't be disappointed if they miss that mark. Just go over it with a fine tooth comb when you get it.
    I understand the holiday disruption it is the supply chain disruption that is concerning. Workforce and supply chain is nuts! No fault of Skeeter. Going to make me a "prepper"

15. Member
    Mine was scheduled for October 25th and was pushed back to November 23rd but I aint holding my breath

We ordered a skeeter bay boat back in early June...It has gotten pushed back several times...Most recently it was supposed to be delivered by 10/25...Still no boat...

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterffej View Post
    We ordered a skeeter bay boat back in early June...It has gotten pushed back several times...Most recently it was supposed to be delivered by 10/25...Still no boat...
    They have their website updated with the 2022. Maybe if we use the "Build my Boat" feature we can get them faster

18. Member
    Supply chain got me! My ZXR20 arrived at the dealership yesterday. It has been a long 6 months! I will be glad to get back into a Skeeter.

19. Member
    My Buddy had to send his 2021 fxr20 back to Skeeter for drain holes are blocked due to over foamed area not let it drain , said be back late Feb , sent it in Nov. How you guys find statius on your boat from Skeeter . He's getting nervous

20. Member
    Should be able to find status through dealer if he sent it back through dealer. If he took it back on his own a phone call should be able to find out some information.