tatula SV TW vs tatula SV TWS

whats the difference between the TW and the TWS? Only thing I really see is the one has some colored plates on it for different gear ratios.

2. Member
    The model with the colored nut plates is the 2017 Tatula SV TW. The model with the chrome cover is the 2020 Tatula SV TW.
    2019 Phoenix 920 ProXP
    Mercury 250 4S ProXS

3. Member
    I actually think I just found it. The TW sounds like it has a compact size frame

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick D View Post
    The model with the colored nut plates is the 2017 Tatula SV TW. The model with the chrome cover is the 2020 Tatula SV TW.
    Ok, I thought it might be a new model, but was surprised to see the old model still available if it was replaced.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzzzbait88 View Post
    Ok, I thought it might be a new model, but was surprised to see the old model still available if it was replaced.
    I think they kept the old model available because a lot of guys actually prefer the 2017 model over the 2020 one.

Quote Originally Posted by coreynov902 View Post
    I think they kept the old model available because a lot of guys actually prefer the 2017 model over the 2020 one.
    Correct. It's less about the performance differences and more about the comfort of the larger frame of the 2017 model some guys still prefer.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    Correct. It's less about the performance differences and more about the comfort of the larger frame of the 2017 model some guys still prefer.
    thanks for clearing it up. I've got big hands and think I would actually prefer the new model. I opted for the elite pitch and flip and a couple tatula 150's based on what was available. Love my tatulas!

8. Member
    I have both models, and I prefer the 2017 model strictly based on size. They are a little more comfortable for me because I have larger than average hands. As far as performance I don't really notice any difference at all between the two.