Thread: Bump

Bump

Just posting to break the two week dry spell here. I don't remember that long of a period of inactivity in the last few years. Hope everyone is doing well.

I know Tim has been so busy it's been tough to be on here very much. He's pretty much been THE Allison guy now for the country since Lee retired.

Johnny Maxwell, Terry Wingo, Jeff Woody and a couple others on here were very helpful and generous with their time back in 2018 before I got my first Allison in 2019. Haven't seen those guys post much, hope all is well.

Cheers guys.
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

Welcome to the result of Facebook. I forget to even post stuff over hear anymore when we do videos.

All the guys are doing well. I'm boatless and so is Johnny. Most of us were together this weekend burning Tim's gas at Johnny's place.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

Thanks for the bump. I posted some stuff.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

Quote Originally Posted by River Rocket View Post
    Welcome to the result of Facebook. I forget to even post stuff over hear anymore when we do videos.

All the guys are doing well. I'm boatless and so is Johnny. Most of us were together this weekend burning Tim's gas at Johnny's place.
    Has had a big effect on the Allison page.

Quote Originally Posted by River Rocket View Post

Gotcha, glad to hear you guys are doing well. Does Johnny have a new one in the works also? Hopefully you get yours sooner than later. Sucks how long it takes for most things now.
    Cool videos.
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    Has had a big effect on the Allison page.
    Yes it did. Its sad as Facebook is horrible for pulling up historical information and is often filled with all sorts of side talk. That is why I liked posting here. If you search, you can go back years and find things that people have tried. When I was learning to drive I lived on here digging for information.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R