Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jimim View Post
    thanks! They are deff not clean anymore. I went no carpet so when it does get dirty I can clean it up if need be with greater ease. I found a local guy who does a sea deck alternative. I might have it installed end of this season. I don’t know yet.
    That is a sharp boat sir. You’ll love the poly floor, I had them spray mine with white. Cleans up in minutes with simple green and a scrub brush on a stick.

153336C7-79C1-44B4-86C0-6E8DAFB6F6D3.jpeg

I think it’s interesting that your boat has the 2020 style coin box like you can see in my pic. I had to send my boat back to the factory last year and they installed the 2021 fiberglass box. Is the fiberglass box not available for the 181?

2. Member
    I have no idea they were different. How do you tell? My lid actually isn’t aligned very well and the screws started to pull out. I removed the screws and put in new ones that are one size larger and it’s very tight now but I’m still worried because the lid is not aligned that these screws will become loose and pull away. I can’t see the weight of an adult and the lid being a little out of align is going to keep it from happening again

3. Member
    I think I found what u mean. The new one has the grab handle on it not as a separate piece like mine. Maybe cause my boat isn’t as wide as the models above the 181 and 189. The 189 also has the handle on its own next to seat.

I think the width is the answer. If you tap my pic and expand it the do the same with yours you can compare the little rubber pad and its relation to the cup holder. It makes the 181 one look a little more narrow.

The new ones like mine are made from fiberglass instead of aluminum and there’s a little more storage under the chicken handle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12