Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewing View Post
    I took some time off for deer season Lol. I am back in the fishing mood now.
    I still have the bullet and still have the 300 if anyone is serious about swapping me.
    One thing we are not going to do is change the decals or put a cover on it or tune anything beyond what the rules allow.
    He will not be driving the boat, they have to have a captain that is over 18. Although he is quite capable of handling the bullet.
    He started out driving my Triton when he was 12.
    We do fish for fun but we enjoy fishing competitively as well.
    I can afford another boat and do still have my Triton but I want him with the best of the best like I have on the bullet.
    If we are fishing in shallow or stumpy places, we will use the Triton but generally we will be in the Bullet.
    Someone hit me up if you're serious about swapping me a 250 for my 300.

Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    B.A.S.S. or any sanctioned organization w the 250 rule you can not run a tuner that makes 300, cheating is cheating, no gray area when you knowingly break a rule thats called cheating. Not the values id instill in my son on the grass routes level of angling. Not sure what to even say about this statement "It’s not teaching your son to cheat, it’s teaching your son not be be stupid".
    They also check your engine serial number to make sure it's 250 h p . It happened to my neighbor on West Point .

I honestly can’t believe the amount of people who think that it is perfectly acceptable to teach a kid that it’s ok to break the rules in a tournament (or anything else). I realize that some of y’all probably just said it in jest, but I really get the feeling that a few of y’all are really ok with that....that really makes me shake my head.

4. Member
    some folks in the fishing community have the mindset of nascar if your not cheating your not trying hard.

5. Member
    Bullet with 300
    Extra Triton ready to go
    Willing to trade down your motor so he can be in the bullet.

Wow. You got it going on.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    Bullet with 300
    Extra Triton ready to go
    Willing to trade down your motor so he can be in the bullet.

Wow. You got it going on.

My hat is off to the man. It's not anything I wouldn't do if I was able. For now, I'm really thankful for what I've got!

7. Member
    Man with a real plan, bass fishing and drag racing, I have a 1968 Camaro, 615cid, big tire car, what fun, the smell of racing fuel ruined me.
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

8. Member
    Update triton and be done with it. Work like a dream till another option arises
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

9. Member
    Plus spending money on used boats works fine into today’s economy….
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

10. Member
    That's what I'm talking about!! I also have a 1987 Silverado 4x4 completely restored & sitting on 42" Swampers. (Sunday Driver) Cold AC, Tilt, Cruise, elect door locks & windows. I call her my street queen.
    Quote Originally Posted by DewRonInc View Post
    Man with a real plan, bass fishing and drag racing, I have a 1968 Camaro, 615cid, big tire car, what fun, the smell of racing fuel ruined me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123