SHO 25 T2 Replacement

What's a good alternative prop to a Sho 25 t2? How's it compare pitch to pitch with a Tempest or Fury or a Turbo fxp?

Fyi, prop is for a 2022 Skeeter zxr20.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20

2. Member
    I have razor 4 mark croxton built for my zxr . Hate to sale but need the money.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph kirby View Post
    I have razor 4 mark croxton built for my zxr . Hate to sale but need the money.
    Is this a Razor 4XL, if so what pitch?

4. Member
    For a direct replacement the turbo fxp is a good choice. It's a clone of the sho props so same pitch.
    Tempests can run good but need a little work to get there. 26p would be good.
    Fury 3 blades in general don't run good on Sho motors. The small diameter doesn't jive with the lower unit.
    Other good options are bravo and razor 4xl depending on what you want out of a prop.

5. Member
    Price

6. Member

razor 4

[QUOTE=Joseph kirby;12106410]I have razor 4 mark croxton built for my zxr . Hate to sale but need the money.[/QUOTE
    what pitch is your Razor 4 and is it still for sale?

7. Banned
    Although a great alternative the Turbo FXP is not a clone of the T2 Sho prop can even ask Croxton himself who had input on creating that FXP. The Razor 4 may suffice but I would HIGHLY encourage a RX4 24P all vents closed off. Especially after running it on a zxr21 and pretty much matching the T2 speed but with better rpms handling holeshot rough water ride low plane speed and lift. 18mph on plane cruising no porpoising. I feel it would do even better on the zxr20.