Talon not stowing fully?

91CB4E22-226A-49BE-B5F2-CAC93DF85A2C.jpeg
    I’m getting 3 x 3 beeps when stowing my talon. I tried wrenching manually on it and catch get it to move anymore. What do I have going on here ?

2. Member
    Three beeps means a power issue. I would check connections and the fuse holder and fuse. Are you lubing the unit?

3. Member
    I was able to get it with the manual retract hex bolt. But the next time out I had the same issue. I have had issues with my on off switch located near the fuse holder. I’ll start there. Thanks

4. Member
    You are having the same issue I am. See the black peg sticking out it is not supposed to be like that you are missing the 3rd stage spring latch. I ordered a kit to replace it and it was like 12 bucks. part # 2372748 and the latch part #237201. The latch is rivited on and covers that long rectangle hole you see in the picture.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnghtshdow View Post
    You are having the same issue I am. See the black peg sticking out it is not supposed to be like that you are missing the 3rd stage spring latch. I ordered a kit to replace it and it was like 12 bucks. part # 2372748 and the latch part #237201. The latch is rivited on and covers that long rectangle hole you see in the picture.
    ^^^^^ This is the issue.