Garmin Force Spare Prop

What are you all carrying as a spare for the Garmin Force? Another stock prop, the Garmin weedless, or another brand/model prop (e.g., MinKota)? I don't "plan" to use it except in emergencies, so I am not overly concerned about it being perfect (so the cheapest model that fits may be the ticket). But, if there are other props that offer advantage/flexibility (e.g., worth having if fishing a grassy lake), I may go that route. Thanks in advance.

I left the spare I had for my minn Kota maxum 80 in the boat. From what I have read it should fit and work.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

3. Member
    I feel if your going to go through the effort of having a spare it should be the one you want to run i.e. the exact prop thats on there right now. Then if something happens or your current prop gets old, you can swap them out and keep the old one for a spare. Start a rotation, keep the best old one.

No point in buying a cheap-o. Just wasted money in my book.

I carry several spare props but I'm running an old beat up motorguide and regularly crush oysters and shells etc, which tear up the blade edges. Normally run a 3 blade machete but will switch to 2 blade Katana in heavy grass and keep spares of both which turns into a prop graveyard and I'll grab which ever one "looks" the best. Eventually I'll file down the blade edges of the beatup ones and they go back in rotation if still usable.