Fiberglass Repair

Anyone in western NY do fiberglass repair on the side? Looking to have two different spots quoted to see what it would cost to cover them up (not add gel coat or paint)

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tsaile44 View Post
    Anyone in western NY do fiberglass repair on the side? Looking to have two different spots quoted to see what it would cost to cover them up (not add gel coat or paint)
    Try my friend Steve Semple - Semple Collision 585-352-1450. I do not know if he may have the time, but well worth trying.

3. Member
    I would recommend talking to Bill at BW Customs Boat Repair in Sodus. He's done work for me a few times before and does an outstanding job. Great folks to deal with! 315-553-2495
    2013 Phoenix 920 Pro XP
    2013 Mercury 250 Pro XS

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjstack View Post
    I would recommend talking to Bill at BW Customs Boat Repair in Sodus. He's done work for me a few times before and does an outstanding job. Great folks to deal with! 315-553-2495
    +1000,,,, he rebuilt my transom on my ranger outstanding work

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjstack View Post
    This^^^^^^^ As the saying goes, do it right once! You may find something cheaper by someone doing it on the side, but Bill's work is second to none.