New to the Nitro world

2011 Z9 and it is a wiring mess. Anyone can give me a general idea of how it's supposed to be wired? Has 3 batteries for trolliing,which looks normal. Then there's a 31 series deep cycle with 4 small gauge wires both positive and negative that just disappear into a tube going toward the bow, can't find them with a continuity tester under the dash. Then a 24 series dual service battery 550 CCA for starter that also powers the switch on dash that turns on all the pumps and both depth finders ! Two separate fuse boxes under the dash that i haven't started trying to trace yet. It actually works but i know it's a matter of time before the 24 series battery dies out from running so many accessories.

there is a box that should be in the driver side storage box, remove the pull out bin. Power to the dash should be going to this box.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    there is a box that should be in the driver side storage box, remove the pull out bin. Power to the dash should be going to this box.
    I’m not that lucky. There’s nothing there. There are 2 fuse blocks haphazardly placed as far under the dash in the hardest possible place to reach

Never seen a Z9 without, Its not a fuse box.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Never seen a Z9 without, Its not a fuse box.
    I’m not sure I follow you, the bin that pulls out on the passenger and drivers console are both empty. I took pictures but it says my picture is too big and I’m too dumb to know how to resize it. I’m just going to rewrire it so I know what is what