Thread: Whole truth

Whole truth

At school, Little Johnny’s classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it’s very easy to blackmail them by saying, 'I know the whole truth.'
    Little Johnny decides to go home and try it out. Johnny’s mother greets him at home, and he tells her, 'I know the whole truth.'
    His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, 'Just don’t tell your father.'
    Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, 'I know the whole truth.'
    The father promptly hands him $40 and says, 'Please don’t say a word to your mother.'
    Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day when he sees the mailman at his front door. He thought, 'Why not?'
    Little Johnny greets him by saying, 'I know the whole truth.'
    The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his arms, and says, 'Then come give your Daddy a great big hug!'
    We are all born ignorant but one must work really hard to remain stupid---Ben Franklin

2. Member

3. Member
    Back in my single days my next door neighbor came over very upset and said his girlfriend was pregnant. He then told me that he basically is shooting blanks so it couldn’t be his. They used to have a lot of parties at their house and she liked to drink.
    3 of his neighbors moved out over the next 6 months…I really hated to have to move

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassdge View Post
    Back in my single days my next door neighbor came over very upset and said his girlfriend was pregnant. He then told me that he basically is shooting blanks so it couldn’t be his. They used to have a lot of parties at their house and she liked to drink.
    3 of his neighbors moved out over the next 6 months…I really hated to have to move