Thread: mattress?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Hay

I had hip and back pain for 20 years until the wife and I switched to Purple last year, we've never slept better! My Mother in Law had the same situation, back pain for years especially in the morning... switched her to Purple and no more pain.
    Honestly, I am a huge fan for a reason, they are awesome!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark J View Post
    Why do you guys not like your Sleep Number? We've had ours for 2-3 years now and love it.
    Just couldn't find a comfortable setting. I need something with more support I suppose. Wasn't a big fan of the plastic base and separator between the bladders either.

4. Member
    Was just at Mattress Firm a few days ago. Back issues too. We'll likely go with a Stearns and Foster, fairly firm bed with a soft pillow top. It's similar to the 20 year old Simmons Beauty rest that we use now. Got to try the Purple's as well and they were nice too. After laying on the Purple my first question was how's the longevity. It just felt like it would start to sag fairly quickly, but they have a good warranty for that.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscla View Post
    Sleep number. Just got one
    Best I have found, and I have super back trouble

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    Best money I ever spent.
    We’ve had a Tempur-pedic bed now for 10 years. They even replaced it after six years due to a slight indentation on the mattress. It is the best we have ever had. Money well spent!

7. Member
    bought an expensive mattress a few years ago and it has made my back worse. I can literally sleep anywhere else and be fine. I am getting a sleep number delivered today. I like the ability to adjust it to my liking.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeNix View Post
    After much mattress research I ended up with a DreamCloud, which is a sister company to Nectar. I also like the Saatva, but the DC was recommended for side sleepers. The Dc has a 365 night trial like the Nectar. The Nectar is foam where the DC is a hybrid. I'd buy the DC again, it will be 2 years in Oct.
    About 6 mts into our DreamCloud and while a little firm I and the wife like it.

9. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark J View Post
    Why do you guys not like your Sleep Number? We've had ours for 2-3 years now and love it.
    who knows especially since it is adjustable. We have had two for least 10 years and simple love our sleep number. I have a firefighter here at the station that loves his so much he bought a single one for here at work
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

10. Member
    Had my sleep number since this April, nothing but positive experience with it. Took my time finding the right number, like try one setting a week before changing the number again. The store had me at 45 but on mine 50 has been the best.

11. Member
    Check out Wink Mattress.

Quote Originally Posted by keeferfish View Post
    About 6 mts into our DreamCloud and while a little firm I and the wife like it.
    Late Oct. will be two years for mine, and it's the same as it was when I got it. Money well spent!

(606)305-1956

13. Member
    I have a stearns and foster wasnt worth the money sags awful. Was great for about a month

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12