BFL Schedule 2022

Anyone seen the piedmont or nc division schedule for 2022?

2. Fishing is a Passion
    I do not believe there has been any announcements
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

3. Member
    North Carolina
    March 5 - Lake Norman
    April 23 - High Rock
    May 14 - Kerr Lake
    June 25 - High Rock Lake
    Sept 9-10 - Kerr Lake

The Piedmont Schedule will be released this weekend. Someone should have it Friday night at the latest. Follow the BFL Link Finder group on Facebook to get the quickest updates.
    Last edited by jeffreydavisjr; 09-27-2021 at 12:25 PM.
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

4. Member
    Shenandoah
    3/5 Kerr
    4/9 Smith MTN
    4/23 Potomac
    5/15 Kerr (Sunday)
    10-1/2 Potomac

North Carolina
    3/5 Norman
    4/23 High Rock
    5/14 Kerr
    6/25 High Rock
    9-10/11 Kerr

Piedmont
    3/12 Kerr
    4/2 Smith MTN
    4/30 Kerr
    7/16 James River
    9-17/18 High Rock

5. Member
    As you all know I’m still considered a newbie to the area. I do have a question. Isnt Jordan and falls better fishery’s than High Rock & Kerr lakes.

6. Banned
    Kerr is a Great Lake to fish and is plenty big as we all know. It does not have the numbers of big fish like Falls and Jordan. As far as catching numbers of keeper fish i would say Kerr is right up there with the other 2 and maybe better. Just my 2 cents. I will add, i would not drive 15 minutes to fish High Rock but that is solely my opinion also.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bruhn View Post
    As you all know I’m still considered a newbie to the area. I do have a question. Isnt Jordan and falls better fishery’s than High Rock & Kerr lakes.
    every lake on this list is better than high rock. Just depends on who you talk to though. Falls and Jordan are way too small for bfl’s unless you enjoy smelling farts and stinky feet from the boat in front of you all day. You can go to buggs and catch triple digits and have a couple opportunities at catching 5+ pounders in a days time. Can’t hardly catch triple digits in a year on high rock, Jordan and falls any more. Buggs has 10 times as many keepers in it as high rock, falls and Jordan put together. IMO it has become the best big lake in the state. You only hear great things about the Raleigh lakes from people who did not fish them over a decade ago. Buggs went bad for quite a while but it came back and it is as good or better than it ever was. But if you only read tournament weights you wouldn’t know that. I wish it was closer to me I would fish it weekly.
    Last edited by kb_rn; 10-06-2021 at 08:34 AM.

100+ boats on Jordan sucks unless the waters up.

9. Banned
    Agree kb_rn, wished i had a place on it to spend my last few years, months, weeks or days.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dwmgg17 View Post
    Agree kb_rn, wished i had a place on it to spend my last few years, months, weeks or days.
    it reminds me of lake hartwell which is where I plan to retire when the time comes. So many great fisheries inside one lake.

11. Member
    There are positives and negatives to every lake on this list. As the world becomes overpopulated, and if our government keeps giving handouts these lakes will all become overcrowded cesspools. Alcoa doesn't care about the Yadkin Lakes anymore and the companies running the Yadkin lakes have become a nightmare during the warmer months. Parking lots are a nightmare and boat ramps are being destroyed. I think there should be a limited number of tournament permits allowed in a given year per body of water. Hopefully the new wildlife officers can clean up some of the mess, lord knows our local sheriffs office does nothing. If our county is going to reap the rewards of the increased property tax dollars then it looks like they would take care of their resource.

Jordan and Falls dont get big tournaments because the State Park ramps are the only ones big enough to hold a BFL and NC parks have no interest in cooperating to host a big tournament.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole