Poison Adrena 7' 6" XH/RF

Does anyone that has the Adrena 7' 6" XH tell me a little about this rod? How does it compare to the 7' 2" and 7' 4" heavy Adrenas? Being a regular fast action is the tip really soft like a moderate? I'm looking for a new pitching rod for moderate cover. Something to use when the cover is not quite heavy enough to bring out the punch rod. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys
    Troll lightly and carry a big flippin stick!!!

2. Member
    Somebody has to have this rod ......

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuistLTZ View Post
    Does anyone that has the Adrena 7' 6" XH tell me a little about this rod? How does it compare to the 7' 2" and 7' 4" heavy Adrenas? Being a regular fast action is the tip really soft like a moderate? I'm looking for a new pitching rod for moderate cover. Something to use when the cover is not quite heavy enough to bring out the punch rod. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys
    I’m interested as well. This was an I-Cast 2021 release so there really aren’t any opinions on it so far. I think it could be a good flipping and long distance heavy cover frog rod. I would like to see the weight and how it balances.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterBull View Post
    I’m interested as well. This was an I-Cast 2021 release so there really aren’t any opinions on it so far. I think it could be a good flipping and long distance heavy cover frog rod. I would like to see the weight and how it balances.
    I just ordered one and it should be here Friday! I was never able to find any info but I'm hoping it's a flipping stick. I'll report here with details and any specific info you need you can message me.

5. Member
    Rod finally came in today! It weighs 4.9oz on the dot and balances a couple inches above the lock not with a 2020 Metanium spooled with 50lb braid. I'm kinda disappointed in this thing honestly. It's in no way shape or form an extra heavy like it's rating says. To me it feels like a longer version of the 7' 2" heavy model. Somewhere in between a heavy and a medium heavy/fast. I was thinking it would be a hardcore flipping stick/owner beast hook swimbait rod.
    The handle is labeled as power versatile also just like the 72H model.

6. Member
    Sorry to hear that but still would like to hear about how how it does on the water. Thanks for initial review

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr14 View Post
    Sorry to hear that but still would like to hear about how how it does on the water. Thanks for initial review
    I'm definitely going to put it to the test this week and I'm even putting it up against peacock bass this weekend in Miami. I'll report back after that. I get a feeling I will still love this rod as a heavier all-purpose.

8. Member
    A couple pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images