Excellent customer service for a change. ShuttleSlide

Purchased an SS-9-HD for use on my Ranger R83VS with my new Ulterra. Since life got in the way it was a month or so before I got around to installing it. The day before I put it on I got an email from Sandy wanting to make sure everything worked as it should. Once mounted there was excessive play but nothing I couldn't make right with a little machine work and I let Sandy know this. Instead she had Russ call me that same afternoon and it took him 3 tries to get to me when I was available. After a short discussion he let me know he thought the wrong bearing had been sent and another would be sent the next morning. The replacement was sent the next morning and received promptly. Installing the replacement was quite simple and WOW what a difference it made. I now have zero movement yet it is very easy to slide the unit either way as needed. To be shown such concern by any company these days is nearly unheard of. Plain and simple, If you have an Ulterra or something similar you need one of these and ShuttleSlide is great to deal with. Thanks to Sandy and Russ for making things right!

3. Member
    Always great to hear about a company that cares about their customers.

4. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Syko View Post
    Purchased an SS-9-HD for use on my Ranger R83VS with my new Ulterra. Since life got in the way it was a month or so before I got around to installing it. The day before I put it on I got an email from Sandy wanting to make sure everything worked as it should. Once mounted there was excessive play but nothing I couldn't make right with a little machine work and I let Sandy know this. Instead she had Russ call me that same afternoon and it took him 3 tries to get to me when I was available. After a short discussion he let me know he thought the wrong bearing had been sent and another would be sent the next morning. The replacement was sent the next morning and received promptly. Installing the replacement was quite simple and WOW what a difference it made. I now have zero movement yet it is very easy to slide the unit either way as needed. To be shown such concern by any company these days is nearly unheard of. Plain and simple, If you have an Ulterra or something similar you need one of these and ShuttleSlide is great to deal with. Thanks to Sandy and Russ for making things right!
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We treat others just like we would want to be treated. When you purchase our mounts, you will always get the help/support you need!
    ~Sandy
    ShuttleSlide - Retractable Trolling Motor Mounts with quick release
    www.shuttleslide.com / 321-345-3315
    www.facebook.com/shuttleslide
    We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"