Praying Need a Boat Cover 2021 Tracker Pro 175 TF

I am looking to buy a Boat cover for my 2021 Tracker Pro 175 TF. and 75 Mercury
    I ordered one from NationalCovers and it was too short and and the Engine Cover was too small.
    Any suggestions
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 This is the motor cover you want in the 100-150 HP size, It is just a bit longer than needed but it fits the top of the engine like it was custom made for it. I also have the 75hp Mercury on my 2021 Pro Team 175 TXW and use this cover for the boat, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 in the Model E: 20'-22'L Beam Width size which fits nicely. When I bought the boat I bought the custom made expensive cover that Tracker sells for the boat but after installing a different trolling motor that cover no longer fits. And yes I know I can get the cover modified to fit but just haven't gotten around to doing it.

3. Banned
    $50 cover from Walmart works fine on my 175.

4. Member
    Last edited by Mutt; 12-19-2021 at 11:59 PM.

5. Member
    I stumbled across this boat cover at Costco on-line and have been really impressed. It is very heavy, comes with plenty of built in straps and has held up extremely well in the Texas sun. They show three sizes. I bought the 19' model and it is exactly long enough to adequately cover the PT190 with my Ulterra TM sticking out the front. At $89 its a steal.
    https://www.costco.com/classic-acces...100075361.html

The 18.5' model should work nicely for your Pro175 although the 94" width might be a problem at the stern of your boat. It does not come with a built in motor cover. Costco is GREAT about returns so if it doesn't work return it.
    Joe B

2017 Tracker PT 190 TX
    2017 Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Mercury Spitfire X7 19” prop
    51 mph @ 6240 rpms (RPMs from Vessel View Mobile) : full fuel tank and fishing load by myself
    4.2 second Hole Shot (measured using Vessel View Mobile)
    Engine mounted in 3rd hole
    Minn Kota Ulterra-Link w/built in MDI 80 lb thrust 60” shaft
    Humminbird Helix 12si Gen1 chirp on console
    Humminbird Helix 15si Gen4 cho on bow
    Humminbird Mega360

Dotline two step transom boarding ladder
    Tracker trailer bow boarding step

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
    dowco
    THIS!!!

Excellent quality and perfect fit.
    1988 Bass Tacker Tournament Pro V17, 70 HP 2 stroke Mercury, Minn Kota Edge, Garmin 7CV (SOLD)
    2022 Bass Tracker Classic XL, 50HP 4 stroke, Minn Kota Edge, Garmin 93SV, Micro Anchor

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azccj View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 This is the motor cover you want in the 100-150 HP size, It is just a bit longer than needed but it fits the top of the engine like it was custom made for it. I also have the 75hp Mercury on my 2021 Pro Team 175 TXW and use this cover for the boat, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 in the Model E: 20'-22'L Beam Width size which fits nicely. When I bought the boat I bought the custom made expensive cover that Tracker sells for the boat but after installing a different trolling motor that cover no longer fits. And yes I know I can get the cover modified to fit but just haven't gotten around to doing it.
    How did you like the Bass Pro custom cover? I called the Factory and it is made from 7.5-oz., 600-denier, solution-dyed polyester.
    Starting to Lean towards the Costco model that Jos3buck3 posted but there again there is no Material Spec's.
    I was hoping to get the SunBrella material, the cover I returned from National Boat covers was heavy duty but with a heavy duty price $643 with motor cover.

I looked up Dowco $470 it is made from 7.5-oz., 600-denier, solution-dyed polyester.
    I re-ordered a bigger cover from National it was $644 with the Engine cover their Material was Sunbrella (Super Thick) I think it will last as long as the boat (Ha).

Thanks all for the help

Ken

Thanks everyone for comments
    Last edited by Kennyt; 09-21-2021 at 12:33 PM.

8. Member
    After having the type with the regular tie straps and now this one I have from BPS with the ratcheting tie downs, Id never go back to the other type. No comparison when towing especially.
    1988 Bass Tacker Tournament Pro V17, 70 HP 2 stroke Mercury, Minn Kota Edge, Garmin 7CV (SOLD)
    2022 Bass Tracker Classic XL, 50HP 4 stroke, Minn Kota Edge, Garmin 93SV, Micro Anchor

9. Member
    I will look those ratcheting TD up thanks for the tip..

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyt View Post
    How did you like the Bass Pro custom cover? I called the Factory and it is made from 7.5-oz., 600-denier, solution-dyed polyester.
    Starting to Lean towards the Costco model that Jos3buck3 posted but there again there is no Material Spec's.
    I was hoping to get the SunBrella material, the cover I returned from National Boat covers was heavy duty but with a heavy duty price $643 with motor cover.

I looked up Dowco $470 it is made from 7.5-oz., 600-denier, solution-dyed polyester.
    I re-ordered a bigger cover from National it was $644 with the Engine cover their Material was Sunbrella (Super Thick) I think it will last as long as the boat (Ha).

Thanks all for the help

Ken

Thanks everyone for comments
    The factory cover is first rate but expensive, around $550-600 if I remember right. When I bought the boat the cover was added to the deal and I kind of balked at it's price. The sales guy said once I installed the cover I'd see why it's so expensive, and he was right. It fits the boat perfectly with how the boat comes from the factory and is meant to be used as a travel cover to keep the inside of the boat clean as you drive down the road. The problem comes when you begin changing things on the boat, in my case a larger trolling motor. Then the cover no longer fits. I will eventually get the factory cover modified so it will fit with the new trolling motor. I originally bought the Amazon boat cover to go over the installed factory cover, to protect it from any sun damage, it being so expensive. For now I'm just using the Amazon cover, which works fine as a cover but I wouldn't use it during transportation of the boat.

11. Member
    Thanks for the info azccj appreciate your help

12. Member
    Dowco!!!!!!!!!!!!