I love this market again

We definitely needed a good drop. Not sure how far it is going to drop but started nibbling today. Picked up some SCHD under 74, bought a growth mutual fund for my small IRA, bought some prudential and schd for the kids, and just waiting on JEPI to drop into the 50's. Sold a put on MMM and my SPY put is just about ready to close out.

Been awhile since I have done much buying.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    How low can we go? I hate to see people lose money and their jobs, but I wasn't in a position to take advantage of the financial crisis. I was too slow to fully take advantage of the covid recession. I'm ready for the China contagion recession. Which means it probably won't happen.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    How low can we go? I hate to see people lose money and their jobs, but I wasn't in a position to take advantage of the financial crisis. I was too slow to fully take advantage of the covid recession. I'm ready for the China contagion recession. Which means it probably won't happen.
    That is the tough thing. Many things have not fallen enough to interest me but maybe they never fall that much. We do have a lot of news events though in the next 2 months.

4. Member
    Bought ISRG, ADBE, PG, PEP, and added to VZ. Sales are good.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    That is the tough thing. Many things have not fallen enough to interest me but maybe they never fall that much. We do have a lot of news events though in the next 2 months.
    Same…drop is not compelling enough for me…hoping for further declines.