LIVESCANNER LS POLE!! ISSUE

Anyone running the livescanner pole had this or similar issue.

I fished tournament on a shallow lake yesterday, i did not even uncover the LS GRAPH, AS I DONT EVEN use the LS on that shallow lake. Well as i unhooked the boat this morning to go to work, i always try and point the ducer down, and keep cable clear of the bounce buster the scanner pole lays on.
    So i went to hit the foot pedal to spin and it wouldn't spin,so i tried both directions, no go!! So i checked to make sure the seperate lithium for bow was hooked up and i didnt unhook and forget.It was hooked up, it has power because in the water yesterday i spun it around a few times so.

I noticed the whole head of the livescanner was positioned in a different direction, as im very ocd when it comes to keeping the wires etc, all uniform in same direction so i instantly saw it was out of place. Obviously something wrong internally..

Just curious if anyone gas had similar issue? Or idea what this may be.
    I believe it comes with a 1 year warranty so i am still covered under that warranty, but maybe its something fairly simple,although i seriously doubt it never good when you get no power, not even an attempt to move.

2. Member
    Check with Livescanner. They have a bushing that will break to prevent any damage to motor. I had that happen to mine. Pretty easy fix. You can send in the head unit or maybe replace bushing yourself.

3. Member
    Yeah
    I would think i should hear the motor atleast?
    I dont even hear a click or anything on the motor,which is crazy its like the motor is burnt up.

4. Member
    Livescanner helped me get it figured out wasnt nothing major!! Good to go now!!