SONICHUB 2 MASTER SLAVE?

I looked thru threads re master/slave,only seems to cover wpts and/or trails.

I have issue with sonic hub2 tuner turning on with only one of my 2 hds carbons.
    I have both carbons on console, both connected to same battery via switch.
    I have yellow wake up wires for both carbons and sonic hub2 on same combo bus.
    I have red power lead for both carbons connected to these yellow wires via a wire connection from the red power lines to the yellow wake up wire bus.

so i want both units to show audio menu with choices when i touch the audio bar.

When i turn on both carbons'I get audio menu on both carbons, but can only get all choices on one unit, not on both.
    so it seems to me that there is a primary/secondary,or master /slave built into the lowrance when multiple units ae turned on?

any one else notice or have this re Sonichub2 turn on?

Perhaps there is a different electrical connection i need that i am not aware of?

thanks
    john

2. Member
    Did you check to make sure all the audio controls in advanced settings are turned on in both units?

3. Member
    thanks bass
    yes advanced the same on both.
    talked to a local electronics tech and he told me he has seen that in a network with more than one hds,lowrance has a tendendancy to turn on one of the units to get started before the other units wake up.sort of seems to be my condition.nothing unusual, nothing abnormal according to him.
    perhaps someone with network knowledge can clarify.
    john