Talon pairing problems

I have a new set of talons. I was able to pair the talons to each other.. I can not pair the remote to the talons to make them operate using one remote. I have pulled the inline fuses to reset the talons, but still nothing.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

2. Member
    The two remotes you want to use. Hit the up n down keys at the same time. the three lights will flash. Let it go until it times out. Do the same with the second one.
    In order to clear Talons you have to make sure they are stowed. Remove the power from each. Press the up button and while pressing it then apply power back. there will be a long steady beep. when it quits release the up button this will be followed by three beeps the talon is clear. do the same with the second.
    Before you pair the talon to the remotes you have to pair the talons together, then pair one remote, then the other.

1. Retract the anchor on both Talons by pressing the Up button on each Talon.
    2. Once both Talons are fully retracted, press and hold the Up button and the Down button on the Indicator Panel of one Talon. Once the Depth Indication LEDs on the Indicator Panel begins to flash blue, release the buttons. Immediately follow this step on the second Talon.
    3. Once the buttons are released, the Talons are in Pairing Mode and will search for each other for 20 seconds. If they do not Pair after 20 seconds, an error tone will sound signaling that the Pairing has timed out. If this occurs, double check that the Talons are fully retracted and start the process again
    4. If the Talons successfully Pair, a confirmation tone with three fast beeps will occur. At this point, the Talons have successfully paired, and now need to be programmed to designate the Port or Starboard locations.
    5. The Mode Indicator LED will turn green on both Talons. On the Indicator Panel of the Starboard Talon, press the Up button. The Talon will accept the selection. The Talon on the Port side will flash red and then the LEDs on both Talons will turn off. Now the Talons are successfully paired together and know their mounted position.

When you pair the remote with one talon you don't have to pair it with both. It should then deploy both when the down button is pressed twice.

3. Member
    After paired push up and down on remote when it starts flashing immediately let go and push both on talon as soon as talon starts to flash let go you should hear a couple of beeps.if you have trying to pair with a bunch you need to cut power to clear and paid talons then the remote

4. HYDRA SPORT LS205 225HO JER-1 BIG BASS's Avatar
    Watching