2014 Z9 Trailer Wheel

Was headed to lake yesterday afternoon, hit something in the road and ruined 2 wheel and tires..... Called Pros Choice this morning and the tell me the wheels have been discontinued... I am hoping someone might have a couple laying around?!?! They are the american racing 5 spoke 17" they had 245/45/17 tires on them. I hate to buy 5 new ones if I can help it. Also does anyone know any aftermarket wheels worth the money? I know its a 5 bolt but not sure if they are 5 on 4 1/2 or 4 3/4. Hoping someone here can help. Currently boat is some ladies driveway until I can get something figured out. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I had the same issue on a trip coming back from Lake Eufaula a couple years ago. I had the same wheel that you did, the cruel American Racing Torque Thrust II. I was able to get a new one from Jegs, that too was Ultimately bent. I ended up going with a replacement wheel the same size, aftermarket. Shoot me a PM and I’ll send you what I put on there and shoot you some pics. Those chrome rims are too soft for a boat trailer in my opinion
    '21 Silverado 1500 Duramax
    '12 Nitro Z9 Mercury ProXs 250
    Power Pole
    Lowrance
    Elite Rods
    Venom Lures

new rims are relatively cheap. finding ones you want is harder. I think you could replace for 150-200 a rim.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Member
    Address: 5713 W Ryan Rd, Franklin, WI 5313

Kendor Boat Supermarket

Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 6PM · More hours

Phone: (414) 421-4370

Try this place. They had some about a year ago with tires on them in stock. Not sure if they would still have them or not.

I always order my boat with stock rims and sell them when the boat is delivered to me. Alas my next boat will be a 2023, and prolly won't arrive till Aug\Sept.

Might keep a look out for this. I have seen a few do it.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

6. Member
    Thanks everyone. I just ended up ordering a new set.