Vessel view help 2015 Pro xs

After the first pg comes up with rpm etc. how can I get additional information from vessel view. I would like to temperature and water pressure especially. Thanks

Which Vessel View? There are 3 different ones.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass View Post
    After the first pg comes up with rpm etc. how can I get additional information from vessel view. I would like to temperature and water pressure especially. Thanks
    I think you just click on that first pg and it will show the additional, then you can add pages. I dont have it in front of me but ran into the same issue, thinking where is everything else? I got frustrated and starting hitting my finger on the fuel and rpm screen and I think it came up. I can check later for you though but this is familiar, and the fix was simple.

4. Member
    On Vessel View Mobile after it connects the RPM shows on screen and I touch the RPMs and it opens page 2 with all the other info.
    2006 Champion 198 DCX Elite / Mercury 225 Pro XS

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Will also help to know which Vessel View Product you have (there have been a number of systems to date).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor