Thread: Actuator covers

Unhappy Actuator covers

I have a 2005 Stratos 200 pro XL, all of my actuators are good, but the covers are so worn that I can't read what they say and I just bought the boat from a previous owner.. I would like to be able to pop the old covers off and just put new ones on the existing actuators since they still work and I wouldn't have to miss with any of the wiring.. can anyone help me find pre-labeled actuator covers for my boat please! Mine are the on /off /on.. but there's a couple that are just on/ off. And they all have red lights except for the horn which I really don't care about! Can someone please help me with this issue because I'm losing my mind over something that you would think is so simple.. thanks in advance! COREY

2. Member
    Also can someone please tell me what brand covers they are because I've heard contura V and /contura V 11.. is there a difference and if there is what is it? Or can anyone tell me who's got a bulk back stock of these actuator covers because buying one for $7 when I need about eight of them that gets pretty pricey.. thanks again and advance guys I'm just losing my mind over something so simple, there has got to be someone somewhere that has a box full of these things that are pre-labeled, I don't even care if they're labeled as long as I get the right ones and they have the red circle light on them.. anyway once again thank you everyone stay safe, tight lines always

Corey cline. And I'll be really ballsy and just put my number out 205-863-0038.. I'm from Alabama and I don't answer numbers then I don't know so if you call me about this issue and you get a voicemail please leave me your name and a message saying you're calling about this issue and leave me your number and I will call you back immediately because I checked my voicemails the minute they are left! Thanks again guys everybody stay safe

Here’s the link I put in the other thread. Buy the removal tool as well.

https://newwiremarine.com/product/ti...-rocker-cover/
    '05 Stratos 200 ProXL, '05 Evinrude 225HO

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Javelin389 View Post
    Here’s the link I put in the other thread. Buy the removal tool as well.

https://newwiremarine.com/product/ti...-rocker-cover/
    I replaced all of mine with these guys and used the rockerswitchpros link to customize a few. I’d recommend.
    I like Big Bass, I cannot lie