Power pole problem

On my pumps, both green lights are flashing, however from both the console and foot petal only one pole comes up and down! I even tried switching to the pole that is not working and still nothing! Thanks for input!

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Do they work fine from the buttons on pump? If so then reprogram those remotes not working properly

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by bassperks3 View Post
    On my pumps, both green lights are flashing, however from both the console and foot petal only one pole comes up and down! I even tried switching to the pole that is not working and still nothing! Thanks for input!
    If these are C-Monster1.0 pumps remove the cap from the top of the pump that is having the issue. Unplug the ribbon cable from the circuit board and try to function the pump via a remote source. Make sure the remote source you choose has been selected to function the pump in question.

If the pump in question functions with the cap unplugged you have a faulty cap = Replace cap.
    If the pump does not function you more then likely have a faulty board = replace board.

Since you have dual Power Poles, you can swap boards from pump to pump to confirm the board has failed. It would not hurt to swap caps at this time to test those as well.

If you have C-Monster2.0 pumps and you are getting a green flashing light try and function the pump in question via the top of the pump. If nothing happens you have a bad board = replace board.

Again, since you have dual poles, you can confirm board failure by swapping boards from pump to pump. If issue follows board you have a bad board.

Regards

Rich

4. Member
    Thanks so much for suggestions, I have been fishing a two day tournament and I will try these when I get back home!