Thread: Thank You Guys!

Thank You Guys!

I first stepped foot in a Phoenix back in 2013. It was only a 618 but I was super impressed with every aspect of the boat, and even more impressed with every Phoenix Ive been in since. The time finally was right for me to order a new boat, so I just placed an order today on a 721 with a SHO. I tried to be a little different so I went with steel, galaxy mist and hunter green pins. Im sure I will be more than happy with it.

I just wanted to thank all of you guys who posted on here frequently! Your content made picking a boat and options easy and enjoyable. I will post a picture of it when it arrives, I was told around late march.

2. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Nice! Enjoy
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

Quote Originally Posted by Jasoncos2 View Post
    I first stepped foot in a Phoenix back in 2013. It was only a 618 but I was super impressed with every aspect of the boat, and even more impressed with every Phoenix Ive been in since. The time finally was right for me to order a new boat, so I just placed an order today on a 721 with a SHO. I tried to be a little different so I went with steel, galaxy mist and hunter green pins. Im sure I will be more than happy with it.

I just wanted to thank all of you guys who posted on here frequently! Your content made picking a boat and options easy and enjoyable. I will post a picture of it when it arrives, I was told around late march.
    Steel and Galaxy mist will be a fantastic color combo. I saw one at the dealer and was super impressed with the combo.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

Did they happen to say how long until it would arrive?

5. Member
    I was told end of March, so about 27 weeks. That is with a Yamaha though. Salesman said 4-6 weeks less of a wait for a merc.