Garmin Echomap uhd 94sv Sidescan imaging issues

Hi all, I have a new Garmin Echomap uhd 94sv, tried out many times in water, and I went to the Chesapeake bay last week, no matter how I adjusted the contrast or other factors for the Side Scan imaging, I have no ways to remove the noise or "snow" around the center line as indicated by the red arrows in the picture, this arrow area should be black as water column underneath the boat, and also the whole side scan imaging is fuzzy, not sure how other people can get very clear picture with black water column and can mark fish, I have never seen fish on my side scan even I can see fish on 2D sonar.
    But three weeks ago I went to pat river, I took some images (the second one uploaded) when I saw fish on 2D sonar, for this image, the issue is the left side of the side scan is dark, this could be caused by not trimming up the motor enough, but the whole image is not very clear.
    The settings are shown in the third picture.

The GT56UHD transducer is mounted on the right side of the transom, 12" away from the propeller diameter and a little bit below the boat bottom, nothing close to the transducer will generate bubble and has interference as shown in the 4th and 5th picture.

Any clues ?

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Might want to post this in the Garmin forum above this one to get some responses .

3. Member
    Ok, thanks