Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I have several, use them often during the course of a year. The wife and I attend social functions that require a suit and many formal dinners also.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

I have two. The blue one I was married in and a black one. It has been awhile since I have put either on. Would rather see someone in a suit then what most people wear these days. That goes double for footwear!!!! If you come to me in thongs (flip flops to you younger types) that is a deal breaker in some situations.

3. Member
    I own one, but only wear it for very special occasions.

4. Member
    Black one for funerals and a dark grey one for any other occasion that I might need it.

5. Member
    I have a couple of suits and several sport coats/blazers. Wear them to church services in cooler months as well as funerals and weddings. Had to wear a tie to work for 35 years. On the day I retired the company announced ties no longer required for managers. Go figure.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

6. Member
    I have one black suit and haven't worn it in probably 10 years. For funerals and weddings I get by with khaki's, dress shoes, and a button down dress shirt. For work (IT at a gov't) I have to wear pants (not jean material) and a dress style shirt.... to sit in a chair and keep the network running. Last job was a manufacturing company, tennis shoes, jeans and a polo were just fine there for the IT people there.

7. Member
    Yes two.

8. Member
    "Every man should have a proper suit that fits"
    - my Father
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

9. Member
    I own three suits, (gray, black, and blue). I own 6 sports coats. In addition to wearing them to weddings and funerals, suits or sports coats are still being worn to both my wifes and my company parties and especially the Christmas parties. I also own a tux and a white formal dinner jacket, of which neither has been worn in ten years.

10. Member
    I agree with someone else who posted that I'm usually surprised when someone doesn't have a suit. I think a lot of times people don't have a suit because the one that they do have no longer fits...

I have several because I go to court for work on a regular basis and it's mandatory to wear a suit in the courtroom. I also wear a suit to weddings and funerals.

Have one dark gray suit for funerals and weddings. Lost >50 lbs and had to get it altered.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

Own two
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

I still own 2 suits, for special occasions, with 4-5 dress shirts and several ties. I donated 8 or so almost new dress shirts that I hadn't worn much to a group that helps folks that have lost everything due to fire or flood. I only wear boots even though I have a few pair of nice dress shoes, none of them have been worn 5 miles total. I wear size 18 1/2, 34-35 shirts and they aren't always available. My ex bought me ties and dress shirts pretty often, so I have a decent selection of colors. I kept the ties but donated most of the shirts.

(606)305-1956

14. Member
    the only suit that I ever "owned" was for a fifth grade class photo, other than that I've gotten by with a sport coat, dress shirt and anything from jeans to Docker style pants
    THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE WE UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT YOU ANYWAYS

15. Member
    Have NEVER owned a suit in my life (64 yrs old) Dont plan on ever having one either lol
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

No, but I need one for certain times. I had three but they no longer fit

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

17. Member
    Never owned one and never will.
    "suits" was a great show on Amazon prime...........................
    ​WHY ASK WHY?

18. Member
    Skirts are becoming fashionable for men. I thin I would rather wear a nicely tailored suit.

19. Member
    Nope.. And have never been to a wedding or funeral where I felt under dressed.

20. Member
    I don't know how many suites I own - maybe 12 or 13?? Likely 60 or so ties and two dozen sets of cuff links. I wear a suit and tie four days a week, and a sport coat and slacks on Fridays. In my line of work, it's never a bad thing to be the sharpest dressed guy in the room. After nearly 20 years in commercial real estate, I see no reason to change. I tell my junior brokers that while I don't enforce a dress code in the office, it's my sincere belief that you dress each morning for how you intend for your day to go.

-b-

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast