Genesis Live update still no go

I'll list the info I have now. Insert 32G SD card. Genesis Live overlay now is present. When I select it no highlighted area shows on chart, no contours are added. On the SD card there is a file created with date and time but 0 bits have been recorded. I can press the log sonar button and it stores that info. When I choose Heat overlay or Structure overlay I get the highlights on chart. THe chart source is Cmap Hd +
    Any ideas would be appreciated. Tech support is non American book readers
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

2. Member
    Rb, as Team Colibri suggested in your other post - suggest checking the 2d source being referenced. Via Pages menu -> Settings -> Network -> Data Sources -> Sonar. Make sure the channel that is selected doesn’t say ‘invalid’ beside it - I bet it does and that will be the problem. Again, your 2d sonar can be displaying fine on the screen, but if the source is specified incorrectly in the menu I referenced, Genesis Live won’t be receiving any depth data and thus won’t draw any new data on the chart screen.

Here's what I got. I've tried all three of these.Thanks
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

4. Member
    The last of the three options is the one you want to pick. The one that doesn’t have ‘—-‘ after it. The other thing to ensure is that the transparency setting isn’t on minimum (effectively hiding the Genesis live data) from within the Genesis Live Options menu accessible from the chart pane.

Quote Originally Posted by robm_mb View Post
    The last of the three options is the one you want to pick. The one that doesn’t have ‘—-‘ after it. The other thing to ensure is that the transparency setting isn’t on minimum (effectively hiding the Genesis live data) from within the Genesis Live Options menu accessible from the chart pane.
    Thanks I'll check that to

6. Member
    "log sonar" is for creating logs to upload logs to CMap Genesis(or to use them with whatever 3rd party software) , it has nothing to do with the local (to your unit/sd card) live layer.

Quote Originally Posted by til View Post
    "log sonar" is for creating logs to upload logs to CMap Genesis(or to use them with whatever 3rd party software) , it has nothing to do with the local (to your unit/sd card) live layer.
    I know I was just to see if the unit was seeing and writing to card