WTB: Tilt & Trim Assembly for 2006 Mercury Optimax 250 Pro XS

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a tilt trim assembly for a 2006 Mercury Optimax 250 Pro XS. It's a two wire set up that can be sourced from a number of applications from as far back as 1996 - 2020. Looks like the part number in 2006 was 855998A09, superseded by 855998A10 and eventually 855998A11 and can be sourced from a variety of Mercury applications. If you have something I can use, please message me here letting me know what you have, condition, the model year it came from and how much you want shipped to FL. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Member
    I am pretty sure I have what you need. I couldn't find a part number on it.....but I didn't look hard either.
    I have no idea what it is worth. Text me what you think. I will guarantee it to work or you can send it back (shipping back will be on you). The SOB is heavy so shipping will probably be a little high.
    I can take some more pics and send. Attached is the sticker from the engine it came off of.
    Thanks,
    Shannon

FYI, I do not get a email when I receive a PM on here. I have worked with Al on it for a year and he can't figure anything out. By saying this, I am on here every day and I try to stay logged in but if it logs me out, Sometimes I don't realize it for several days and all along I had a PM waiting. That is why I say it is much better to text me or email me. If you email me through the site, everything works fine.
    Email: clvrtsm@bellsouth.net
    Cell / Text: 205-282-1425
    Attached Images Attached Images