Nkrthern Cali mid Nov

Im coming down to fish shasta, clear lake, bullards bar, and whiskeytown week before thanksgiving. Needing some info on where to launch with the low water. Ill be staying at a cabin at Mountain Gate Resort. Thanks

Better hurry !!! LOL Shasta Bridge Bay should be open, Clear Lake is gonna be iffy !! Right now Lakeport ramps are open, but it's pretty choked so you need to use the Trolling Motor to move out. I heard there are some unmarked rock piles around the banks. The deeper water is south of the narrows in the Redbud and Rattle Snake arms. I don't have any info on Bullards or Whiskeytown. Pray for RAIN !!!!
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazerguy View Post
    Im coming down to fish shasta, clear lake, bullards bar, and whiskeytown week before thanksgiving. Needing some info on where to launch with the low water. Ill be staying at a cabin at Mountain Gate Resort. Thanks
    Its surprisingly hard to find launch info for Bullards bar. I went down there last winter for a few days, honestly had a pretty tough time but I'm not the most experienced spots fisherman and I hear it can be tough.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package