USA What’s That Coming Down The Lake….

A soon to be new CX20 CAYMAS Boat powered by a Mercury 250 Pro XS!!

A huge thanks to the fine folks @ 72 Marine Sales & Caymas Boats. Both companies exemplify a strong passion to not only deliver high quality boats, but also a customer service experience that comes second to no one in the industry.

Do yourself a favor and look deeper within if you’re looking to purchase a new boat. Take a tour @ Caymas and see first hand how the Caymas Team produces these fine rigs and I think you’ll leave with a satisfied mind knowing you’ve found the right company and boat. Contact 72 Marine and visit them too if you’ve got the opportunity. They have a huge showroom fully enclosed to house ALL inventory of boats. A family owned business with 40+ years in the industry and a huge customer base that began building many years ago and continues to grow because they appreciate serving customers with unrivaled customer service.

I’ve made the switch and couldn’t be more excited. I’ve ran Earl’s boats my entire life and have a long history with a former brand. Order was placed yesterday and I’m predicting to have the rig before Christmas. Going to be nice and can’t wait to run this fine machine every year.

Going to be awesome running another Earl Bentz hull!!