Thread: Talons future

Talons future

So on my last three boats Ive had Talons, Power Pole blades and now Raptors. I'm thinking about getting one more boat and thinking I want to go back to Talons.
    My concern is whether Minnkota is still going of offer them in the longer term or phase them out because of the Raptors? Anyone heard any rumors?
    Would hate to buy something that will be obsolete and not supported in the near future.

Heard that a 20' version was spotted last year so I doubt they want to cut them but.... I feel like they are not very cleanable and invasive species may be catching a ride inside them cause the law to maybe force that design out. (Probably don't want to point out this flaw to much though)

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Heard that a 20' version was spotted last year so I doubt they want to cut them but.... I feel like they are not very cleanable and invasive species may be catching a ride inside them cause the law to maybe force that design out. (Probably don't want to point out this flaw to much though)
    20’? Good lord I wonder what the height / weight of that package would be. Would be pretty incredible to anchor down that deep, especially with livescope systems. Would be great for offshore fishing and still be able to aim the trolling motor transducer.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package