Fuse Identification ?

Trying to figure out what circuit these two fuses are associated with and label them. Boat is a 2015 721 and the two fuse holders one 10 Amp and one 15 Amp both tie into a small breaker at the battery. 20210914_143355.jpg

2. Member
    might seem silly but you could pull the fuse one at a time and see what you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by knopf View Post
    might seem silly but you could pull the fuse one at a time and see what you lose.
    Yes, should have mentioned it but I did try that and couldn't find anything out. The only addition was a hydraulic jakeplate and I found that 40 amp fuse and labeled it. All system power poles, engine ignition, trim, and switch panel has power all pumps, lights and graphs power up. Going to email picture to Phoenix.

Got my fuse information from Tim T. at Phoenix. The 15 amp fuse is for the power plug under the shifter and the other 10 amp is for the auto bilge pump.

Thats good to know, thanks for the info. I have the same ones that i mounted to a piece of plastic cutting board in the bilge area.