2022 Skeeter ZXR20

Just took delivery of my 2022 ZXR. 2 hours into break in n very pleased. Like the Raptors more than the Talons on my other boat and the ride is smooth n dry.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Very nice. Congrats on the new rig. I’m not quite two months into owning mine and am blown away every time I take a ride in it.

3. Member
    Thats one hell of a garage!

Nice boat!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac57 View Post
    Just took delivery of my 2022 ZXR. 2 hours into break in n very pleased. Like the Raptors more than the Talons on my other boat and the ride is smooth n dry.
    Great looking boat!!! My 2021 ZXR 20 is the same color package. I am sure I will see you on Weiss. I fish there a lot. The new Yamaha cowl look cool.

5. Member
    Congrats!
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

6. Member
    Congrats on your new boat. It looks awesome. I am eyeballing the new ZXR models. Why the 20 vs. 21, if you don't mind me asking? I am a 17 ft aluminum boat owner (my first boat) looking to upgrade. Any pros and cons on 20 ft vs. 21 ft (if price were the same for both)?

7. Member
    I fish alot of docks on the Coosa chain and a20' boat is a little easier to maneuver

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Slayer1 View Post
    Congrats on your new boat. It looks awesome. I am eyeballing the new ZXR models. Why the 20 vs. 21, if you don't mind me asking? I am a 17 ft aluminum boat owner (my first boat) looking to upgrade. Any pros and cons on 20 ft vs. 21 ft (if price were the same for both)?
    I've had 18 footers all the way up to 21 footers. Unless I'm fishing the great lakes, I'll take a 19 or 20 footer over a 21' all day long. It's much easier to maneuver around in skinny water, easier to tow and make sharp turns, gives me more room in the garage, and the ride comparability on a 20 vs 21 is not much different.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

9. Member
    Congrats! I just picked my new ZXR20 on Saturday. Did initial break in in Sunday and all I can say is WOW! Absolutely love this boat.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20

10. Member
    What size is that shop? The width looks just like what I need

11. Member
    30'X80'

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slim110 View Post
    Congrats! I just picked my new ZXR20 on Saturday. Did initial break in in Sunday and all I can say is WOW! Absolutely love this boat.
    Can you give me your personal thoughts as to why you chose a 20 ft boat vs. 21? Trying to get thoughts from people with real world experience.

Thanks!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Slayer1 View Post
    Can you give me your personal thoughts as to why you chose a 20 ft boat vs. 21? Trying to get thoughts from people with real world experience.

Thanks!
    This comes up often with many different answered, storage length, cost, and maneuvering around docks and tight places are often the answers. For me I prefer a 19’ boat but liked the ZXR so much I stepped up to the 20. I thought about the 21 as a 21 will always ride better than a 20. I stuck with the 20 figuring it would ride better than my 19 and wouldn’t be that much more to maneuver in and around tight places. The 20 typically should be a touch faster. Not a factor for me but it is for some.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubasser24 View Post
    This comes up often with many different answered, storage length, cost, and maneuvering around docks and tight places are often the answers. For me I prefer a 19’ boat but liked the ZXR so much I stepped up to the 20. I thought about the 21 as a 21 will always ride better than a 20. I stuck with the 20 figuring it would ride better than my 19 and wouldn’t be that much more to maneuver in and around tight places. The 20 typically should be a touch faster. Not a factor for me but it is for some.
    Thank you. This is helpful.

15. Member
    Only speaking from experience with FX-21 vs FX-20
    the ride difference between the two is very noticeable, the 20 handles better and is more nimble but speeds are about the same.
    For my money I will take the 21 over the 20.
    Im in a 20 now and miss the ride and room of the 21 but both are good boats.

16. Member
    I went with the ZXR21 for the room, I have kids and need all the space I can get. Also a bit better on my back in rough water
    2021 Skeeter ZXR21 Yamaha SHO 250
    1993 Ranger 372 Mercury 150 XR6