Question on G Loomis rods

I have the SBR812C spinnerbait rod that is not made anymore. It's the burgundy color I guess you'd call it. So, I'm looking for another one for a backup. If I can't find one which rod would you recommend? The GCX and the IMX-Pro come in the SBR812C ? I'm leaning towards the GCX since it doesn't have to be as sensitive as the IMX and it looks like it is the replacement for the original spinnerbait series.
    Thanks
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

anyone?

3. Member
    Right now and for the last 5 years, I've been using a G. Loomis IMX 813C SBR ( spinnerbait special) as a spinnerbait rod. It's my favorite. The GCX series is very new and I have not tried any of them.

Yea ..the GCX was just released so not many folks out there have them or if they do not much time fishing them....you might try calling American Legacy Fishing as they sell a ton of Loomis rods and they are extremely knowledgeable about anything Loomis...

Quote Originally Posted by Real L View Post
    Right now and for the last 5 years, I've been using a G. Loomis IMX 813C SBR ( spinnerbait special) as a spinnerbait rod. It's my favorite. The GCX series is very new and I have not tried any of them.
    thanks, didn't know they were that recent

Quote Originally Posted by River-Bandit View Post
    Yea ..the GCX was just released so not many folks out there have them or if they do not much time fishing them....you might try calling American Legacy Fishing as they sell a ton of Loomis rods and they are extremely knowledgeable about anything Loomis...
    thanks

7. Member
    sent a PM.