Tablet for mapping

What is a good cheap tablet that will work with the uhd and ultra units. Would just like to use it for maps when practicing or looking around. Also will it just show map through ac app or can it mirror sonar livescope etc. thanks

2. Member
    Keep in mind that it mirrows the screen of the unit. You can have the unit say on LiveScope and the tablet on Charts.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    But you can just run the map on active captain and have them linked that way correct?

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Also unit has to be a GPSmap model....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

5. Member
    My post above was wrong. The mirrowing that can be done on GPSMAP units using Helm is not available on echomap units and I don't know what you can or cannot see with an echomap unit synced with a phone or tablet.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Leonard, not sure what the OP is using or plan on buying but i made to post so he's aware.......

You can not use the Helm feature on any of the Echomap Plus/Ultra units.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS