Bobcat Price withbase equipment

Anybody price a Bobcat with a Pro XS 150 yet?

They are in the mid to upper $30’s with a 150 Pro XS, sub $40k with reasonable equipment packaged. With equipment today you can over dress this boat with everything many Lynx have, and that’s the mistake people make.

if you’re headed that way consider one of the three SP models, Caracal, Pantera II or Sabre FTD. Those models are reasonably equipped and have parts we contracted with vendors to save funds.

BCB

Only thing I need to upgrade are the electronics to 9" Garmins.

Do you happen to have a picture of the Bobcat with the dual console ?

4. Member
    Can you buy a new Bobcat without all the electronics? I want just boat motor and trolling motor .

They come with base electronic kit of the Helix 7 model package. You can buy it dry without engine and electronics, though packages are with base electronics.

They have not produced a Dual Console model and even on the Margay we sold less than a half dozen with dual console options. That same runs true for Sabre FTD models, as smaller boats constrict space and people just don’t buy DC units.

Thanks for all the info, but what about a price with the standard equipment it list on the website? I would like a solid price. Don't want to contact a dealer. Just trying to see if I could afford buying this boat?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatbottom View Post
    Thanks for all the info, but what about a price with the standard equipment it list on the website? I would like a solid price. Don't want to contact a dealer. Just trying to see if I could afford buying this boat?
    I don’t quite understand why boat manufacturers are so hesitant to list prices. Contacting a dealer is usually so hit and miss.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

9. Member
    Hope I don't get thrown on a hit list for this but I priced one with a merc 150 helix 7 SI at console helix 7DI at bow with a 24v ultrex. 42k

Dang!

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceHuiet View Post
    Hope I don't get thrown on a hit list for this but I priced one with a merc 150 helix 7 SI at console helix 7DI at bow with a 24v ultrex. 42k
    Honestly not bad compared to the equivalent ranger / tracker aluminum.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

It’s all in how you dress them.

The 17.5 fiberglass bass boat market is not well stocked. You have the Bobcat and a Nitro Z17. Phoenix, Triton, Ranger, Falcon do not make that sized boat. The Z17 is only available with a 115, Hook 5 units, and a Motorguide X3 TM. Upgrading all those and you would be in the low 40s easily (if a 150 was allowed).

Building out a Vexus 181 with this equipment and you are at $37K and only a 75HP motor.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

Flatbottom, we will have someone in touch.

Thanks

16. Member
    While I feel the price is ridiculously high, in today's world it's really not a bad price at all. I'm just stuck in 2005 haha. Times have changed. These 19' aluminums with a 150 and same motor are 39-43

17. Member
    It is just a flat out better fishing experience out of this boat compared to a tin rig at the same price. The vexus would be the only thing close and even then I would take the glass boat.