Thread: Grips

Grips

what are your preferred replacement grips? Does a $15 grip last longer than a $5 grip? I have gotten to the point where I can replace grips pretty easily, but haven't tried a higher end grip yet, and was just wanting some viewpoints from the "experts".

2. Member
    If you are talking golf club grips you can get an entire set of about anything you want on ebay for around $60.

I have only tried a few different ones. Always go back to the Golf Pride Tour Velvet
    Stroker DC21 Mercury 250 XB

4. Member
    There is a difference in durability in some of the brands. I seem to always return to Golf Pride grips in the $10 range.

5. Member
    I sweat alot and end up using cord grips, for me the Golf Pride grips work best, but there's a brand made/sold in Japan that i like too (bought a used set of clubs with them), but can't justify paying $25 a grip plus shipping to the U.S., if i had to get non Golf Pride grips, i would end up with Lamkin Crossline cord grips.

6. Member
    thanks for the info

7. Member
    The Grip Master leather is the best grip I have ever used. It will last years and you will never need a golf glove again. Your hand can be sweaty as heck and it will not slip. To clean them, just wipe with a damp towel.

The Roo leather is the one I prefer.

The Grip Master | The GolfWorks

8. Member
    I like the Winn dri-tac’s because I don’t like wearing a glove. But, if you play 2-3 times a week they are only good for one season. Awesome grip though!

9. Member
    GP Tour velvet 360's. I have tried a few others but the tour velvets seen to last a whole year for me and don't break the bank. Also with the 360 there is no lettering on them so installation is very easy.

10. Member
    There are some really nice grips from Amazon and ebay........Saplize makes some nice grips for half cost of tour velvets

11. Member
    GP Tour Velvet or Iomic both are very good.

12. Member
    again, thanks for the feedback. Any opinions on putter grips?