Thumbs down Phoenix Marine Master Trailer

Highly disappointed in the treatment from Marine Master Trailers on a defective axle. It is a 2019 trailer with low miles. They want to supply the axle and not the labor to replace it or the tire that was ruined because of their defective part, I didn't create the defective part. Not happy I'm faced with a five hundred dollar plus bill not to mention that my boat has been sitting for 3 weeks outside at the dealer waiting on their ridiculous decision.

2. Member
    Marine Master is the worst part of buying a Phoenix. Junk trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by IMGene View Post
    Marine Master is the worst part of buying a Phoenix. Junk trailers.
    Yep

I hate to hear this..so far so good with mine, i actually really like it! Is there anything common I should be aware of?

5. Member
    I would say my trailer trails great but all other aspects from quality of build to materials is lacking. NO major issues so far but many little ones. Meanwhile the boat is almost bullet proof.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

6. Member
    My trailer has not been a highlight of buying a phoenix. The bunks are off by over 1/2" to 3/4" in height and the bunk boards are not centered on the mounting foot causing the boat to want to miss the roller if I dont submerge the trailer. I was told from Marine Master it was due to the rotation of the prop pushing the boat to the left side. I'd have the send a bunch of photos and maybe they could help. Also came with a vault hub that was leaking on the drive back from the dealer. I'll give COVID the blame. Seems everything you buy lacks quality since COVID came around.

I would agree with davidsa that it pulls fine but its a PIA to load if I dont bury it.

7. Member
    I saw on MLF live where Fred Roumbanis said he had a bad start to his day cause a bearing blew on his phoenix trailer before the tournament

8. Member
    First thing I did was change out the China Bombs to Goodyear Endurance tires, and then took out the oil bath hubs and replaced with Bearing buddies and grease. I also replaced the crazy safety cables with real chains. Other than that the trailer has been good. However Marine Master should have done this from the factory. Saving a few bucks does not eliminate the bad rep they are getting from these minor issues. One other thing I did was I also replaced those crappy Phoenix decals they slap on the trailer with real ones from Iguana Graphix's. Other than that the trailer is easy to load and pulls well.
    Risen From The Ashes!!

9. Member
    Did you talk with Tami at MM. She's absolutely great to deal with.
    Phoenix 919/Sho 225/solix 15s/ultrex/blades

10. Member
    My motto is " You want it fixed right, do it yourself" I bought a used Phoenix last year, replaced disc and pads and bearing on the brake hubs. Good trailer, just not top quality Axil's

2016 Phoenix 921 ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS