BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar

Exclamation Trolling Motor Issues ~ Annoying overhang? MOUNTING challenges? Here's the solution!

You spend a lot of money on your trolling motor and some of you have waited a long time to get your motor, so why not protect it?!

Any overhang (that sits down very close to the rub rail) can potentially cause damage to your trolling motor and boat. So why risk it? Be proactive and protect that expensive trolling motor - scroll down to view customer pictures.

Some people don't think about the overhang issues until something happens and damages their expensive trolling motor or worse, the force of the collision with the motor causes damage to the boat. No matter how careful you are, accidents can happen!

No matter what motor you have (Terrova, Ulterra, Ultrex, Rhodan, Fortrex, Powerdrive, Riptide, Edge, Xi3), we can help you easily and safely slide your motor inboard, keeping it safe from ANY outside obstacles and protecting it. Our mounts quickly slide the motor into the boat, makes it easier when transporting it, loading/unloading, pulling up to docks. Who wants to keep removing (and lifting) the motor using the quick release each time you unload/load the boat?!

Or do you have mounting challenges? Can't get the shaft close enough to clear the rub rail? We can also help! Our BMAP-RE reach extension plate will allow you to place our UHD mount SEVERAL inches back from the rub rail.

ShuttleSlide's RETRACTABLE quick release mounts help provide the PROTECTION your trolling motor deserves. Proudly made in the USA, veteran-owned. Message us today for more information, email: support@shuttleslide.com.

Discover our amazing products here: www.shuttleslide.com/shop

Do you already have your trolling motor installed and you don't want to drill more holes in your boat???? No problem - order a DPA-1 adapter plate from our shop, along with your ShuttleSlide and RE-USE your boat's existing hole pattern - no new holes in your deck!

Still want the option to take it off the boat? Our mounts all have a built-in quick release system so you don't need to purchase an additional one, but you can still choose to attach another quick release puck to our mount (simply requires a BMAP-54 adapter plate from us).

All hardware and brackets are stainless steel and metal plates made out of 6061-T6 aluminum.

Standard lengths are 7", 9" and 12", but custom lengths are available. We sell the HD and UHD models "by the inch". Some people need more retraction to avoid a cleat or other fixture on the boat.

The mount you need depends upon the size trolling motor you have (shaft length) and where you can get the first set of bolts secured through your deck. Our UHD mounts allow you to secure the first bolts through your deck at 6.5" inboard!!!!

Prices start at $189.99. Several models to choose to from.

Let us know what type of trolling motor you have and we can recommend a mount. A qualified technician can speak to you about your boat's configuration and mounting challenges. Open Monday - Saturday 8am-6pm ET www.shuttleslide.com/shop

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Terrova.hewesredfisher.jpg

Powerdrive_NorrisCraft..jpg

Fortrex_62in_BlazerBay675_UltimateBay...jpeg

Terrova_Havoc_MSTC_1860.jpg

Terrova_Tracker..jpg

Ultrex.jpeg
    ~Sandy
    ShuttleSlide - Retractable Trolling Motor Mounts with quick release
    www.shuttleslide.com / 321-345-3315
    www.facebook.com/shuttleslide
    We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"

2. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    "I absolutely love the mount, it will be on every boat I own in life"! ~ Dustin R.

We make boating easier for you! 1.) Miss those bow rollers when loading / unloading, 2.) avoid accidentally bumping the trolling motor into docks or other vessels and 3.) STILL be able to use your custom boat cover without removing the motor!

We realize there's a lot to think about when you own a boat. Let us solve one problem - no more overhang! Prevent The Unexpected! ~~ Lifetime warranty, made in the USA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Sandy
    We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"

3. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    "I am very satisfied with the product. I was a boat dealer for 25 years and had the occasion to install a whole lot of different products on boats.
    Some worked, some didn’t do so well.

When I had the chance to see the ShuttleSlide, I felt very confident it would work just fine". ~ Clay from Louisiana

Our mounts have a lifetime warranty ~ built strong ~ built to last! We can help ~ Explore your options: shuttleslide.com/shop

austin9HD_1.jpg

austin9HD.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Sandy

4. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    Just posted information about our 4 day BLACK FRIDAY sale under the Sponsors Forum!
    Starts 11.25.21 and ends on 11.28.21
    Don't delay.
    ~Sandy

5. Member
    I’m liking mine. No more Ulterra hitting the bow roller when launching.

6. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    Thank you Jig Man, for your trust and continued support of ShuttleSlide! If you know of anyone that needs one, tell them we are having a sale this weekend! Great time to buy - Happy Thanksgiving!
    ~Sandy

7. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar

Being on the water is YOUR priority ~ keeping your trolling motor safe is OURS! Thank you to the thousands of people who have trusted ShuttleSlide since 2017.

* Lifetime warranty
    * #1 customer service support
    * Made in the USA.

Our shop will be closed from December 24th - December 29th. Anything ordered after Dec 22nd will ship out on either Dec 31st or January 3rd. Our office will still be taking calls/answer questions during this time so please let us know if we can help. Happy Holidays!

Terrova_Skeeter.JPG

xi3_aluminum_boat (2).JPG
    ~Sandy

8. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar

"This is a great product and absolutely great customer service. I will highly recommend it to everyone. I couldn’t be more pleased with it". ~ Creig from Louisiana

Get the length, strength and dependability you need! shuttleslide.com/shop

It's a NEW year and a NEW you! Try something NEW for your boat, you won't regret it. After viewing the website/pictures, call us if you are unsure which mount will fit your boat. We are always happy to help.

Terrova_Lake&Bay_BocaGrande..jpg

Terrova_Lake&Bay_BocaGrande...jpg

Terrova_Lake&Bay_BocaGrande.jpg
    ~Sandy

9. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    Avoid costly trolling repairs this boating season! SLIDE your expensive trolling motor inboard and away from any outside interference. We are committed to improving the lives of boaters!
    Mounting challenges? We may be able to help.

"Too much money to have hanging over the edge of your boat when loading and unloading to the trailer." ~ Andrew from Missouri (posted in the Ulterra owners FaceBook page)

"I got the ShuttleSlide installed and I do not understand why everyone with a trolling motor does not have one. Installation was a breeze and the slide works exactly as described or maybe better than described. Thanks for making a great quality product." ~ Jim from Florida

Call us if you are unsure which mount to purchase for your boat. We have three versions (HD, UHD, EXD).

Browse our products here: www.shuttleslide.com/shop

measurements1.png.JPG

Riptide_SeaArk_V_Cat200.jpg

Terrova_carolina_skiff238dlv.jpg
    ~Sandy

10. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    "Don’t be like me and wait to buy a ShuttleSlide until after you beat your trolling motor up! Buy it now to save wear and tear. Great for trolling motors that have trouble clearing the bow roller when unloading. And great for them times you need to pull up on the bank. Just slide it back and no worries of hitting your trolling motor on anything. A great investment!" ~ Eric from Kentucky

"I absolutely love it. Thank you for a great product. My brother ordered one after I told him about mine, he is very pleased as well". ~Tim from Texas Customer service is very important to us! Don't wait until something damages your trolling motor - it's expensive, why not protect it? Our mounts easily slide your motor inboard. Let us help you protect one of your "essential fishing tools".
    Made in the USA , veteran owned, lifetime warranty.

www.Shuttleslide.com/shop

Riptide_SeaArk_V_Cat200...jpg

Terrova_carolina_skiff238dlv.jpg

Terrova_Mud_boat_GoDevil.jpg
    ~Sandy

11. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    From the casual boater to the serious mariner, select the perfect trolling motor mount for your vessel! You don't need that annoying OVERHANG all the time!

~Custom lengths
    ~RETRACTABLE (slides motor into the boat 7 - 30") - protects the motor from outside interference
    ~Lifetime warranty
    ~Made in the USA

www.shuttleslide.com/shop
    Call us with questions: 321.345.3315

Riptide_Hewes LT20..jpg

Terrova_Rangerr.jpg

Terrova_Xpress_H190B_2022.1.jpeg
    ~Sandy

12. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    You finally received your expensive trolling motor! Think about it.....why would you want your $2000 or even $3000+ motor permanently sticking out past the boundary of your boat ALL THE TIME?! It doesn't need to be mounted that way. The Terrova, Rhodan, Ulterra, Xi3 and Xi5 motors all have several inches of unneeded OVERHANG.

"Don’t be like me and wait to buy a ShuttleSlide until after you beat your trolling motor up! Buy it now to save wear and tear. Great for trolling motors that have trouble clearing the bow roller when unloading. And great for them times you need to pull up on the bank. Just slide it back and no worries of hitting your trolling motor on anything. A great investment!" ~ Eric from Kentucky
    "Too much money to have hanging over the edge of your boat when loading and unloading to the trailer." ~ Andrew from Missouri (posted on Facebook)

Everything is made in the USA. We provide the only CUSTOM retractable mount on the market (retract anywhere from 7 -30" inboard) that can also be secured to your deck SEVERAL inches inboard from the rub rail (using our reach extension plate). Mounting challenges? We can help.

Email us for more information: support@shuttleslide.com.
    *Everything is in stock now! Mounts start at $189.99. Join the thousands who eliminated their overhang issues. It's simple! shuttleslide.com/shop

Xi5_CarolinaSkiff.jpg

Ulterra_tracker_proguide_175wt.1.jpg

Terrova_bullsbay.jpg
    ~Sandy

20210905_103401 (1).jpg 20210905_103429 (1).jpg

Best thing I ever added to my boat.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

14. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    Whether fishing inshore or offshore, many anglers rely on their trolling motor. Our RETRACTABLE mounts (with built in quick release) are built strong to keep your motor safe from outside interference. Dependable, sturdy and easy to use...every mount has a lifetime warranty! Made in the USA

Give us a call if you have questions about which mount will fit your boat / trolling motor. 321.345.3315 Mon - Sat

Find us here: www.shuttleslide.com

Rhodan_KeyWestFS219.4.jpeg
    Key West 219 FS

Riptide_patherfinder_12HD.jpg
    Pathfinder

Terrova_Xpress_H190B_2022.1.jpeg
    Xpress H190B

Ultrex.jpeg
    Compatible with the Ultrex, Ghost, Fortrex (add a TMA-1 adapter to your cart).
    ~Sandy